“Surprisingly Good!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Northern Virginia
“Surprisingly Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Driving from DC to Philly on a holiday weekend, we pulled off I-95 at exit 77 and headed east in search of food. We came across My Three Sons at a traffic light less than a mile off the interstate.

At first look, it's one of those delightfully tacky pieces of Americana, with kitschy things lying around, a bad soap opera on the TV mounted in a corner, etc. The food, though, is another thing. The cobb salad wasn't a traditional cobb - it had bacon-wrapped dates, corn, apples, dried cranberries and several kinds of baby lettuces - but everything was fresh and delicious. Ditto for the pesto chicken pita - I didn't get much of a pesto flavor, but the sammie was hot, tasty and excellent. Baklava was home made and tasted like something my wife's Lebanese grandmother used to make.

All in all, a very pleasant and memorable surprise.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lampasas, Texas
“Nice place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Nicely decorated, I had the gyro which was good but not great. I am a big snob when it comes to gyros. Looks like they have lots of other pitas and pizza. Nice spot and reasonably priced. I had a gyro, fries and drink for $11

Visited May 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Wanted to try somewhere different than our usual spots this week. Came here, my fiance ordered pizza and curly fries. I had the chicken avacado pita.. (SO MANY PITAS, WRAPS, and GYROS here!). Now I want to come back and try one of the unique salads. Was very tasty and inexpensive. The pizza was hot, fresh, and delicious.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic wraps and salads!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I go here for lunch about once a month and it's always delicious. The wraps and salads are very tasty. They have a great selection of different flavors and even offer multi-grain wraps! The staff is also very friendly. I highly recommend eating lunch here!

Portland, Oregon
“Fabulous Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was working in Maryland and My Three Sons was nearby. I went there after trying other restaurants earlier in the week. I wished I had started with My Three Sons. The food is absolutely spectacular. You get the perfect amount for a great price and everything I tried was fantastic. The hand crafted pizza was delicious and the lamb gyro was to die for. The service staff got our food promptly and was very attentive to our needs. Our group was so impressed with the flavor and goodness of the food that we went back to My Three Sons for lunch all three of the remaining days of our trip. I am looking forward to another trip to Maryland because I want to eat at My Three Sons again.

• Visited November 2012