“Excellent Service ” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cape Fear, North Carolina
“Excellent Service ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

As busy as I am, I left my bag at the hotel and they called me and held it for pickup at a later time. Very pleased with the overall service. Hotel nice rooms complete and clean
Staff complementary and respectful
Would be happy to stay here again throughout my travels

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Karen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Michael M,
Thank you so much for your kind words and ranking of excellent of the newly refreshed Comfort Inn & Suites - Aberdeen Proving Grounds Area. That means a lot not only to our staff but to those looking on TripAdvisor for lodging guidance in the Aberdeen/Bel Air/Edgewood areas of Maryland.

We are so pleased that you took the time to compliment not only the cleanliness of the hotel but the service our team provided. It is realized that it is just this type of superior service that will set the Comfort Inn & Suites - Aberdeen Proving Grounds Area apart from the others and will keep our guests coming back to us.

We look forward to your return and until then, safe travels always and hold on to that travel bag.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This place is so nice. The staff were so helpful to not only us but my family as well. My son and his family stayed for a few days before he was deployed. We came in for the deployment. They had all of us grouped together. The bed was great and the rooms so clean. Breakfast was good. Checking in and out was so easy. We had 3 kids with us and the staff was helpful with suggestions about what to do around the area. The laundry room is out of the way. It's on the 2nd floor down a long hallway.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor. No problems here
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Karen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear The Eastern Shore Boop,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts of your recent stay experience at the newly refreshed Comfort Inn & Suites - Aberdeen Proving Grounds Area. We appreciate that you mentioned what most travelers find important - how clean you found our hotel, how delicious our complimentary breakfast was and of course, how helpful you found our guest service associates.

Our team was honored to host your family and friends for such an honorable occasion. We thank your son for his service to our country.
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

As many times as i traveled i've never came across a room like this! Spacious, clean, front desk nice and welcoming, helpful, accommodating, breakfast associate pleasant, breakfast had many varieties and not to mention the huge hot tub/ jacuzzi! The room was like a small apartment! Returning wouldn't even be a second thought!

Room Tip: If your looking for something spacious think about the king bed rooms w/ hot tub/jucuzzi
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Ebone C,

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about the newly renovated Comfort Inn & Suites - Aberdeen Proving Grounds. We are so glad that you found our whirlpool suite so inviting! It is a high demand room and most our guests, like you, appreciate the value. While our guest rooms are lovely and complimentary breakfast is hearty, it is our service that will continue to set up apart. Thank you for mentioning how accommodating our front desk team was - other folks on TripAdvisor searching for lodging options in the Bel Air/Aberdeen/Edgewood area will find your feedback invaluable.

We look forward to having you back with us soon. Until then, safe travels always.
Fresno
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was really getting to like this Comfort Inn, comfortable bed, great Made In America Towels, spotless room, friendly staff and then I went to take a bath. The floor was wet, the only thing I had done in the room was use the toilet and wash my hands(about 1 hr earlier),so I went looking for the water,was it something I had done. No the seal on the toilet had given out. I went to the desk and was told that the hotel was full, they would call the maintenance man at home to come take a look,ok. it was past 11pm. Glad hotel was this on top of things they could do this. Then the man took a look at it it was remove the toilet and hope he had the parts or use towels to keep it in check until morning. I wanted sleep so morning it was. Used 1/2 of the good towels to start and gave me Rags to replace. At least I had 1 towel left and the Rags. Used the restroom down the hall for most things, did get my bath and a good night sleep. Breakfast was ok had my standard waffle.
Would I come back , yes it could not happen again. Stayed Sept 27 2013

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Karen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear fatkoalabear,

Thank you so much for your candid and objective feedback on your recent stay at the newly refreshed Comfort Inn & Suites. First and foremost, I hope you will accept my deepest apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with the toilet leaking. Based on your description, it looks like you encountered the issue when you were hoping to get some sleep which must have been extremely frustrating. Will you let me know if this was ultimately resolved to your satisfaction?

We hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves in your eyes and that you will stay with us again. Until then, safe travels always.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

this is the best hotel I stayed in Maryland the people are friendlythe breakfast wasn't bad in the dining area was a comfortable place to sit inI already reserved a room for next week well working here. By the way I'm from Buffalo New York

• Stayed September 2013
Karen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Thunder14225,

Thank you for your high praise and giving the newly refreshed Comfort Inn & Suites - Aberdeen Proving Grounds Area a perfect score of 5 on TripAdvisor. There is no higher compliment that you could have given us.

You have discovered what most of our guests have - a hotel that provides an amazing value, refreshing décor and friendly. We realize that you have many lodging options from which to chose and so pleased not only that you stayed with us this week but that you made reservations for you next week as well! We understand that we need to earn your joy each time you stay with us and we look forward to doing exactly that.

Until your next arrival, safe travels always.
Blacksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I recently spent two nights here with a tour group. We were on the way to and from New York City so I stayed in different rooms on the two nights. The rooms were extremely clean. I was really impressed by the cleaning standards! The beds were so comfortable. The room on the second night was very attractive and a good size. My only complaints were that I thought I thought I could smell cigarette smoke on the first night and the continental breakfast could be a bit better.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Karen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear 57513STEPH12345,

Thank you for sharing our thoughts on your recent stay of the newly refreshed Comfort Inn & Suites - Aberdeen Proving Grounds Area. Not only does our hotel team find your feedback valuable, those on TripAdvisor looking for lodging options in the Bel Air/Aberdeen/Edgewood area of Maryland will find it invaluable. We do apologize for what may have smelled like cigarette smoke during one of your stays. While the hotel is 100% non smoking, sometimes a few of our guests chose to smoke in the rooms. As soon as we discover the aroma, we take
immediate steps to eliminate it. Did you have the opportunity to let the front desk know? (It is realized that while traveling with a tour group that schedules can be tight.)

We look forward to having you as our guest again. Until then, safe travels always. (And, if you are a Tech fan, Go Hokies!)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I never been in Md before and i can say this hotel make me feel in my home the attention its exceptional the location its convenient i loved i definitly recomend this hotel to anybody who visit maryland or washington d.c

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Jacob2011,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your recent stay at the newly refreshed Comfort Inn & Suites on TripAdvisor. We are honored that our Comfort Inn & Suites was selected as your first hotel experience in Maryland. There is no higher compliment to be received by a hotel team that what you gave us about feeling at home and how well taken care of you felt. Did you have the opportunity to try the hearty complimentary breakfast or the indoor pool?

We hope to have you back with us on your second trip to Maryland. Until then, safe travels always.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!