This property is a great business hotel for staying in the APG/Edgewood area. The hotel offers a decent breakfast, has comfortable beds, and has spacious rooms. The property is pet friendly - a nice touch. The hotel is ADAMANT about NO SMOKING. I found this to be nice and a very positive point for the hotel. I only have two issues about the hotel -
1) Location. The hotel is located in an industrial area. There is little to no restaurants/businesses in walking distance. You WILL need a car to get around. The specific location is somewhat difficult to get around traffic-wise, but it is in a quiet and calm location. I wish I could have jogged around the area safely but it just wasn't conducive to outdoor exercise.
2) The workout room. The hotel had two cardio machines and a cable weight sytem. The machines were older but worked fine. The only problem is the ventilation in the workout room was lacking. If two people are working out in there, it becomes a sauna. Not really a big deal - just a minor issue.
Overall, this is a great value and the rooms are very worthwhile. The rooms all have a fridge, microwave, couch, and coffee table. Great for relaxing and doing some work. This hotel made my business trip easy. The hotel offers easy access to Route 40 and I-95 - a bonus. While I would prefer having easy access to more commerce within walking distance and a friendlier running environment, I would stay here again for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Edgewood hotel is conveniently located off I-95 at Exit 77A, offering convenient access to all there is to see and do in Edgwood, MD. Our perfectly planted hotel near Baltimore Inner Harbor and Aberdeen Proving Grounds, is just a short drive from all the excitement of these nearby attractions.Shopping, dining, and entertainment venues are within easy reach thanks to the hotel's close proximity to local and downtown attractions, like Baltimore Inner Harbor. Choose from a variety of restaurants like Bonefish Grill, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster and many more. Shop at nearby Harford Mall or the Avenue at White Marsh before heading to a game at Ripken Stadium or Cedar Lane Regional Park.Unlike other Edgewood MD hotels, we spoil you rotten with luxuries and amenities. Take advantage of our Free Bright Side BreakfastTM each morning of your stay. In addition to free wireless high-speed Internet access, each spacious guest room includes a microwave, refrigerator, 32-inch flat-screen TV w/premium and popular cable channels, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron w/ironing board, free local calls, and more. Enjoy free wireless high-speed Internet access, a 24-hour business center, well-equipped fitness center and much more at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Edgewood/APG South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, LaQuinta, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Edgewood / APG South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Edgewood/Apg
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Edgewood/Apg Hotel Edgewood
- La Quinta Edgewood
- Edgewood La Quinta