“Excellent sushi and asian fusion” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Edgewater
Cuisines: Asian
Annapolis
“Excellent sushi and asian fusion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This small restaurant located right next to the Kmart is easily missed but worth looking for. We went on a week night. We were seated right away at a booth because the sushi bar didn't have room. We started with Sake and wine that were well priced. For appetizers we had the crispy calamari ($8) which was to me the only low point of the night but my teenage daughter loved it. I had the steamed dumpling ($6) which was excellent. We had the excellent lava roll as well as the yellowtail and California rolls. Anyone who eats sushi in Edgewater might know Paul who worked at a sushi bar on the other side of the shopping center. His rolls are even better at his own place. The fried rice and the Thai dish (I can't remember which) were incredible. Everything fresh, flavorful and well presented. We ended with the Fried ice cream and the sticky rice bomb ($5) each. I loved the sticky rice with the black sesame filling.

I highly recommend it and I can't wait to go back and enjoy more sushi!

• Visited November 2012