“Excellent pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
virginia
“Excellent pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I"m really fussy about my pizza and this place is one of my favorites. Good crust, plenty of cheese and cooked perfectly. The prices are very reasonable, the staff pleasant and helpful. The place may not look like much, but wow, is the food terrific.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Herndon, Virginia
“Good Food Great Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

My wife and I just tried this place after a long enjoyable day on the water. We tried the Greek salad and a medium pizza. The salad was fresh and the pizza was quite tasty and very large for a medium. The best of all salad and pizza came to just $16.00. For what we received, that was a deal! I am a pizza lover so my only complaint was the crust; it needed a little more chew. Still very good however. Go give it a try. We will give the subs a try next time.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, MD
“Great subs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

On a whim we tried this place while in the area. We always drove by it and never knew what to expect but thought we would give it a whirl. Wow, we were very impressed. I ordered the buffallo chicken sub and my wife ordered the stuffed shells, both were fantastic. The only downside is the quatity of fries you receive for a large order is a little on the small side, other than that, this place is great!

Visited January 2012
Annapolis, MD
“Excellent! More than just pizza and subs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

This is one of my favorite local "go-to's" for dinner or lunch. I've been picking up carry out here for over five years. We have eaten in the restaurant a few times, but I prefer carryout - to take home or to football tailgates, boating, and other outings,

The owner, Sam is the most gracious and thoughtful business owner in town! He is always willing to please and a great supporter of local sports organizations and schools.
Serveral times I've ordered lunches for my faculty at my school and for school functions. The food has been promptly delivered, fresh and very tasty!!

I highlly recommend that you give this place a try!

• Visited February 2012