Visited for our daughter's 21st birthday. We came in from Virginia and Maryland and were very tired. When we checked in we thought it would be the usual motel blaugh ( you know, just a busy attitude and get it done desk clerk ). Wow! Were we ever surprised! The desk staff greeted us with smiles, courtesy, and actually treated us like ole friends. The same for the morning staff who gave us brochures and told us of some places we were looking for. The rooms were VERY clean. We rested better than we do at home. Breakfast was wonderful! Jacqueline was the most pleasant and best attendant we have EVER had at ANY motel. She waited on us as if we were welcomed company in her own home. We will definitely be back but I hope we will see the same staff because now we feel like we have friends in Easton, MD.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Easton Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Easton Hotel Easton
- Holiday Inn Easton
- Easton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Eastern shore hospitality at its best with a warm welcome by the friendly staff at the Holiday Inn Express Easton. Then, kick off your shoes and relax in one of our newly renovated 73 well appointed smoke free guestrooms. Every morning awaken to freshly brewed coffee and a complimentary Smart Start hot breakfast. Then, wind up your busy day with a swim in our indoor pool or melt the stress away in our hot tub. We are only minutes away from the world-class Hogneck Golf Course as well as the Avalon Theater featuring entertainment for the whole family. Other nearby activities include sailing, boating and fishing in Oxford and St. Michael's as well as great shopping in places such as historic St. Michael s, Queen Anne's & Oxford, Maryland. For the history buff, take the time to visit the Birthplace of Harriet Tubman only miles away in Cambridge, Maryland as well as the Maritime Museum where you will find a plethora of information on marine equipment and boating. The atmosphere here at the Holiday Inn Express of Easton, MD will make you feel like you are home away from home with all of the amenities of home. Free high-speed Internet in all rooms, along with cable TV, free HBO, mini fridges, full size ironing board and steam iron, as well as secure and free printing services from your room. Our apologies, but no pets are allowed. Must be 21 years of age unless active military. Visit Easton, MD and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.