I stayed here during a few days of vacation I tacked on to the end of a business trip, and I'm glad I chose this hotel.
I should mention in all my reviews that I worked at a large hotel several years ago, so I'd like to think I'm both pickier and more understanding than the average reviewer. (It sounds like an oxymoron... but it's really not.)
This hotel was great in every way. For its class and price, it was great value for the money. The rooms were very clean, superficially and a bit deeper down. Drainage was good. The beds were wonderfully comfortable. Everything was in proper working order, which is almost unusual anymore. The pool was just perfect! Great water temperature, and every surface area was sparklingly clean.
But really, the staff are the standout here. Each front desk person I encountered was very helpful with any questions I had, and their manner was genuine. I just read the other review about how great the staff were during Hurricane Irene, and I have to say it doesn't surprise me. Keep up the great work.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Easton Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Easton Hotel Easton
- Holiday Inn Easton
- Easton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Eastern shore hospitality at its best with a warm welcome by the friendly staff at the Holiday Inn Express Easton. Then, kick off your shoes and relax in one of our newly renovated 73 well appointed smoke free guestrooms. Every morning awaken to freshly brewed coffee and a complimentary Smart Start hot breakfast. Then, wind up your busy day with a swim in our indoor pool or melt the stress away in our hot tub. We are only minutes away from the world-class Hogneck Golf Course as well as the Avalon Theater featuring entertainment for the whole family. Other nearby activities include sailing, boating and fishing in Oxford and St. Michael's as well as great shopping in places such as historic St. Michael s, Queen Anne's & Oxford, Maryland. For the history buff, take the time to visit the Birthplace of Harriet Tubman only miles away in Cambridge, Maryland as well as the Maritime Museum where you will find a plethora of information on marine equipment and boating. The atmosphere here at the Holiday Inn Express of Easton, MD will make you feel like you are home away from home with all of the amenities of home. Free high-speed Internet in all rooms, along with cable TV, free HBO, mini fridges, full size ironing board and steam iron, as well as secure and free printing services from your room. Our apologies, but no pets are allowed. Must be 21 years of age unless active military. Visit Easton, MD and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Easton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.