“friendly service if you have to travel” 5 of 5 stars

Earn 2x Points
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Easton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Baltimore, United States
“friendly service if you have to travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Extra friendly staff but not intrusive. Rooms were very nice, with a few extra touches that made you almost forget you were at a chain. On the main highway, but not far from historic Easton which has lots of charm. Went for a good night's sleep which I got. Was there on business arriving in the evening and leaving the next morning at 6:30am. Almost wished I could stay longer.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Kathryn F,

Thank you for sharing your stay on Trip Advisor, my team takes great pride in providing friendly individualized service to our guests and will like to see they made your stay pleasent. I hope you have the opportunity to return for a longer visit. The historic district is very charming with great boutiques and magnificent restaurants.

Jeff Schneider

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Manassas VA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nice - convenient, just a quick 1 night stay. Love the great Hampton Inn Breakfast Buffet. Prices of Hamptons are decent and are reasonable with AAA discount, though off-season should be a little cheaper in my opinion.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Carolyn K,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about your quick trip. I am pleased you enjoy the breakfast, in November we rolled out many new and improved breakfast offerings. This was the largest upgrade to Hampton breakfast program in over 10 years; we are keeping our ears open for guest feedback.

I hope we have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future, hopefully for a longer stay.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I've now spent over 150 nights during the past 12 months at this hotel so I can call myself a regular. It is a nice place to hang your hat. Since my business finds me there so often, I've come to appreciate not just the expected things to be taken care of, but the small things as well. Early on I had a water issue in the room. The night clerk took no time in showing up with a bucket, a mop and a quick offer to move me until they could fix the problem. Another time the air conditioning wasn't working right. Again no questions asked, just an offer to move me to a more acceptable room. It's the help here that truly makes the difference. Yes, the hotel is nice, the rooms are clean, quiet and it's very convenient BUT it is the help that makes you come back. From Jeff, the general manager to Patrick, Lauren, Rich and Brittany, they are a down home bunch of people who want you to be happy there. My complaints over the past year have been few and far between. I am always critical at any hotel when it comes to the breakfast choices and keeping things hot. This hotel recently added to the offering and changed a couple of processes which help. if I have a complaint it's that they only serve plain eggs and bacon once a week. (Like I need more bacon and eggs!) If you have any issues with dairy products, you might want to try juice, a bagel or danish. The recent addition of banana bread was a welcome one! If you do decide to stay here ask for a room in the back. It can be noisy on the Route 50 side of the building sometimes. All things being equal, this is a great place to stay if you are in town. Whether for business or a family gathering, the staff will see that you are taken care of. Thumbs up!

Room Tip: Always ask for a room on the backside. The front rooms face a major thoroughfare and it can be noisy...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
mjmurray60,

It is always a pleasure to welcome you back, we love seeing a friendly face. Thank you for kind comments about Patick, Lauren, Rich, and Britney I am blessed to have such a great team. As you know it is the team that make us look good. It is because of them that we have so many regular road warriors like yourself.

Looking forward to your next stay.

Kinderhook, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

My family and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Easton, MD. We were visiting my mom, who lives locally, and our whole family met and stayed together. Staying at the Hampton Inn was a treat since the staff gave us rooms close to each other; the little kids enjoyed being so close to each other. The location is central to many different restaurants, that Easton is well-known for.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Joan M,

I am very happy we were able to be an extension of Mom's home and house the family. It is always a treat when family finds time to get together and no better place than Easton. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to visit Mom.

Best Regards,

olney, md
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

No reservation, stopped in looking for a one night room. Greeted like a long time patron. Check in was quick and I was prompted for possible discounts (aaa, hilton honors...) All to my benefit. An excellent experience. We will return.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Jeff K,

Thanks for posting your experience with us, I am happy to hear you were pleased with our service levels. I will share your comments with my team as they always like to get guest feedback and know they are succeeding in satisfying our guests. We look forward to your next stay.

San Diego, CA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

The accommodations are wonderful and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic and they even had milk and cookies in the evening in the lobby. I highly recommend this hotel to any traveler.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Hello Nancy P.,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. We always enjoy hearing that our guests enjoyed their stay with us. I am glad to hearing my staff took good care of you and of course we always enjoy sharing the cookies and milk.

Best Regards,

Fountain Valley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel multiple times and it has always been a great experience. This past time we did have a housekeeping issue, which was handled quickly and professionally so our view of the hotel, its staff and service has not suffered because of the problem we encountered, in fact we now know that they are not only courteous professionals when things are going right they act the same way when something does go wrong.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi Dudley H.

I appreciate your sharing your recent and past experiences on Trip Adviser. It is great to know we are accomplishing our goals of superior service in the eyes of our guests. Yes as with any business sometimes issues do arise that we need to address and correct for the guest. I am very pleased that your housekeeping issue was addressed properly and professionally for you. Thanks again for the feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Jeff Schneider

Been to Hampton Inn Easton? Share your experiences!