“A good place to take a break” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 102 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Alexandria, Virginia
“A good place to take a break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We're not usually disappointed with a Bob Evans, it's always seemed to us to be a reliable chain, and this was no exception. This looks to be a fairly new one, grouped with a number of other new-looking chain restaurants strategically located on Route 50 where it bypasses Easton, MD. We were seated promptly, served efficiently and the choice of food appeared better than we remembered. Everything looked clean and well cared for, and the food and coffee was as good as you'd expect and in the regular price range for such fare. Nothing to complain about, which is as much as you can ask for when all you want is a quick meal while on the way to somewhere else.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Palmyra, Pennsylvania, USA
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My hubby and I were travelling for the day and decided to stop at Bob Evans for lunch. The service was great, the restaurant clean, and the food was wonderful. We had a wait staff change mid way thru our meal but it was handled professionally and courteously. We had a wonderful experience and if we are ever in the area again, we will definitely stop at this particular restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Breakfast was good; Floor cleanliness - not so much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I stopped in for breakfast on our way home and were seated right away on a Sunday morning. The coffee was "okay" - the eggs and bacon were good. I think the thing that bugged me was that the cashier had come over to the large table that had just left and started cleaning up the table...all except the floor which had large bits of egg, pancake, and biscuit! I couldn't believe that she left everything in the floor for the next group to step on as they sat down. Then, I looked around the floor as I walked out and saw that there was food on the floor in quite a few areas. Would it be too much to ask for someone to walk around and sweep up the food??

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Eastern Shore, MD
“Pretty standard stuff...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have eaten here more times I would care to admit, always expecting something different, but always getting the exact same thing: Little variety, high salt, greasy, bland. Being your tummy medicine.

• Visited June 2012