“I love their breakfast and lunch!” 4 of 5 stars

410-819-0535
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 101 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Description: Easton Diner & Family Restaurant - 8451 Ocean Gateway, Easton, MD 21601. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Home Cooking & Take Out Available. Phone 410-819-0535, Fax 410-819-0500.
Alexandria, Virginia
“I love their breakfast and lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

My family goes here every Sunday for breakfast and I like to eat at Easton Diner when I can be in town for a meal. The salad bar is really nice and the menu is huge. Everything tastes like someone who actually cares made the food, which is always nice. The restaurant isn't fancy, but it's clean and is a good choice.

Visited February 2014

Abell, Maryland
“Good Food at Good Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is one of two diners run by a Turkish family (Cambridge Diner opened in 2008), with personal touches. We enjoyed the selection of foods and the specials. The stuffed flounder and stuffed shrimp combo at $15.99 was very tasty. After visiting the ample salad bar and enjoying the sides of a baked potato & broccoli, I had to pass on dessert (which was included in the price). My wife enjoyed a bountiful dish of lasagna, which was also tasty. She had no room for dessert either. Will definitely keep the diner in mind the next time we are in the area :-0)

Visited March 2014
Salisbury, Maryland
“Better than Expected!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I stopped here the other day for the first time with my sister in law. We wanted a quick, cheap dinner. She ordered some french toast and I got the cheesesteak. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. The cheesesteak was delicious! The fries were perfect. My meal was $10 (apparenlty they charge almost a dollar for a couple slices of tomato!) and I got a cheesesteak, fries, soup, a pickle, AND cole slaw! That's quite a bit of food for the price. And if you opt to not have tomato on your sub, your meal woud be a dollar cheaper!
I got a very nice feel from this place. You walk in and immediately are two large fish tanks with some very cool looking fish in them. the tables are set up like a normal diner/restaurant would be. It actually reminded me of Double T Diner. The staff was friendly enough and the food was delicious. I will definitely be going back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Easton, Maryland
“Wow, Great place, great food, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Wow, somebody recommended this place, otherwise we would not have stopped in, does not look like much from outside, but once we walked in things changed, we were greeted by very friendly staff, great looking diner inside, now the food is another story, taste like homemade, fresh and delicious, crab cakes are yammy, French fries are great, salad bar is good, portions are huge, prices are very reasonable, definitely recommend

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Impressive crab cake sandwich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Yes, it's a diner, with an extensive Greek-diner-style menu, but if you are in the neighborhood with your taste-buds set for crab cakes, don't bother with any place fancier. On a recent Saturday night, the crab cake was very generously sized, lightly seasoned with hardly any filler, so you could really taste the freshness of the crab meat, and priced under ten dollars -- an Eastern Shore dinner dream come true!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere