“Pleasant Lunch Outside in Easton” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mason's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 101 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: European, Dessert, Seafood, Sandwiches
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dover Road
Description: Comfortably sophisticated, Mason’s has earned its reputation as one of the region’s finest restaurants since our debut in 1966. Chef Daniel Pochron’s elegant menu celebrates classic cuisine, polished with rich, French influences. At Mason’s, summertime means starry evenings in our garden courtyard, gently dazzling with twinkling lights and fragrant Eastern Shore breezes. Come fall, our refined comfort food is best enjoyed fireside in the crimson dining room or at the casually elegant mahogany bar. But don’t let the seasons dictate when your love affair with us begins—or continues. It’s our dream for guests to make dining with us a year-round tradition.
Palm Harbor
“Pleasant Lunch Outside in Easton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Mason's was one of my mother's favorites over the years. Well into her 90's she would love to be taken to lunch there. This time my date was a little younger, but also insisted that I take her to Mason's. Our waitress was exceptional and made the outing a real pleasure. I had one of their classic sandwiches (the rubin this time) and it was hot, tasty and more than enough. My friend had the soup and sandwich special which was to her liking. Neither of us had room for dessert this time, but will try to leave some room on our next visit.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London
“noting much here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We had booked a table based on reviews here but the service was so slow (not that busy when we were there late in the lunch service. the food was very average and after the crab cake (supposedly good around there) we took the bill and went another place

Visited June 2014
Oakland, California
“I'm Going Back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Mason's was a generally recommended eatery in Easton, but convenience led me there at the beginning of my two weeks at the shore. I ate at an uncrowded and quiet bar with a mixture of visitors and locals. That was a surprise for a Friday night, but there were competing events in this small but lively town.

The dining room was busy, so staff was a bit harried, but service was fine and the welcoming attitude and genuine friendliness made me feel right at home. I had the best crab cake I've had in many a year, and by far the best of this trip. I'll return on my exit journey to validate that experience (was I dreaming?) and give a second look at the menu at this 'worth a visit' bar/restaurant.

Accrington, England
“Very good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was our first visit to Easton and we were very impressed with our evening meal which was very good. The atmosphere was very good and our waitress was very helpful advising on the specials and the menu. Everything was served piping hot and nothing was too much trouble.

Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Outdoor Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Excellent scallop dinner! Inviting restaurant decor. Enjoyed eating outside on the patio, but some issues with flies. Service was good, but not overly friendly.