“Great location, average food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Columbus, Ohio
“Great location, average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had a good broiled crab cake on salad and my husband had ribs and BBQ pork sandwich. Service was slow/disorganized but it was a beautiful day to sit outside except for the road construction going on overhead.

Visited April 2013

Ohio
“Funny name for food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We ate here because it was convenient, within walking distance and it was open. If we had been willing to get back in the car, I'm sure we would have had other choices. We just had sandwiches and the food was adequate.

Visited April 2013
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
“Beware- Dept of Health would have a field day”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Our family of 4 decided to stop here after reading all the great reviews. We walked in to a waitress in yellow screaming at someone from the back that she was only asking a question. 2 ladies were in front of us when a girl in purple try to seat them outside when they requested to set inside after busting a beer bottle on the ground and only picking up most of it. Finally there was a lady in green who after the 4th time coughing without covering her mouth for the 4th time try to seat us. That was disgusting and drew the line on trying to dine here. We walked out and I immediately called kitchen manager who didn't apologize however told me he would let main manager know. So whether the food was going to be good or not- we weren't going to have it hacked all over with poor service. Big let down.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Goofy name, but OK food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Pulled pork sandwiches and fish and chips; a bit of a strange combination but the food was tasty and inexpensive. Beer was very cold and just what was needed after eight hours on the road. Handy to the Fairfield Inn, just a few minutes walk out of the Inn's back door. Would definitly return if we were in the area.

Visited March 2013
NY Metro area
“Had to go here because of the name”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We went here because I'm both a crab and a pig; Cancer horoscope and Year of the Pig in the Chinese calendar. My husband might tell you it's me because of other reasons...don't believe him. It was a cute place only a few yards from the Fairfield Suites where we stayed for the night so the convenience was perfect. We ate sandwiches; crabcake for me (of course). It was tasty but can't say it was the best crabcake I've ever had. I can't remember what hubby had because I'm writing this a week later but I know he did enjoy it. I did have to return my first glass of wine because it was open for too long. Second glass was fine. My mistake too for ordering a glass of wine in a pub-style place that wasn't too crowded.
Overall a nice convenient place to eat while at the Fairfield and the food was good.

• Visited March 2013