“2 rooms each with mice!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway

You added Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8870 Columbia 100 Parkway, Columbia, MD 21045   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
“2 rooms each with mice!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you don't mind having mice in your room then this is the place for you!!! Moved twice and both had mice- gross-- ran across the floor--- yuck--- so gross--- this was only after I moved from the other extended stay due to no water during the day. It may be cheap but it doesn't work for me!!

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our first impression of the grounds was this is going to be a nice place to stay.

first rm. Cob webs in corners. No chairs to table. Toilet ran 24/7. Carpet dirty. Flat pillows, had to put my coat under two pillows that were already folded in half!

Second rm. paint in shower area blistering & peeling. Floor mat for shower dirty shampoo was already used! To top this, shower head was missing!!!

• Stayed December 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the room cleanliness and maintenance issues in the rooms you were given is regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will work diligently to review our cleanliness standards and inspection procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Wilmington, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway

8870 Columbia 100 Parkway, Columbia, MD 21045 I stayed for one night( Dec. 5th 2014 and received the best rate in the area where I had a weekend training conference. I found the room small but comfortable and it appeared newly upgraded with a a new shower curtain etc. I would choose this again if I had one in the area I was traveling.

I would recommend a small thing but to have decaf coffee and tea available on request.
The grab and go breakfast was a nice addition.

I had three staff members, all who did a great job in answering my questions and were focused on serving me the best that they could. Nikesha received me in the evening, Shazia served me breakfast and was quite pleasant even though she had been up all night. Ida checked me out sweetly after 7 when I left. I want each woman to have my comments about them in their yearly work review file. Ben Duffy, Wilmington, DE

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Ben - Thank you for posting such a kind review of our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast and our friendly staff. We will make sure to pass your comments on to our staff.

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
Woodstown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My single queen room was clean and comfortable. The full kitchen was great and you just have to ask for dishes, toaster, etc.
The grab and go breakfast was attractively set up and well stocked.
The evening desk clerk, Sam, was extremely courteous, kind and thoughtful. I had occasion to speak to other staff members while there and all of them were also very friendly.
I had never stayed at one of these hotels before but really liked it.
It's not a 'fancy' place, but feels very much like home and is a great value for the price.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room, your fully equipped kitchen and our grab-and-go breakfast during your visit with us. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with the service provided by our great staff. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to hosting you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014 via mobile

My overall one night stay was of a satisfactory level. The beds were a bit on the hard side for my liking. The room was clean and in order. Having a kitchen is nice but if you want utensils and cookware, I believe you have to request them ahead of time. The staff was very welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff provided you with a great stay. It's always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our guests. As part of our new fresh service, we have taken the dishes out of our guest rooms to ensure their cleanliness. These items are available upon request. Thank you again for posting your wonderful review. We do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

I had an amazing experience staying at this location. The rate was very reasonable(lower than what was first quoted over the phone) and the room was spectacular. I booked a single suite with king bed and sofa. The staff was courteous and very helpful night and day. When my friend and I stepped into the room my jaw almost hit the floor. I was not expecting so much room, and tasteful furnishings. There was a full kitchen! And two TVs.... TWO TVS! The room was very clean and well maintained. The bed was quite comfortable as well. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this location and will definitely be a repeat customer. And the ladies at the checkout desk(Michele,Taylor,and Jamila) were very nice and had the process done very smoothly and quickly. Definite 5 out of 5.

• Stayed November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, November 20, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff is making you feel like at home and that your room exceeded your expectations. The staff and I are so proud to have provided you with a comfortable room and great service. Thank you for your review. It's always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our guests. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014 via mobile

I Stayed at this hotel after relocating from another state. I checked in and felt right at home. The manager printed out different activities in the area she thought my children might like which was very sweet of her. The rooms are clean and
quiet.

• Stayed October 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, November 19, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff was so accommodating and welcoming during your stay. The staff and I are proud to have provided you with a clean and quiet room. Thank you again for your review. We would love to welcome you back for another comfortable stay in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway? Share your experiences!