You added Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
Woodstown, New Jersey
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My single queen room was clean and comfortable. The full kitchen was great and you just have to ask for dishes, toaster, etc.
The grab and go breakfast was attractively set up and well stocked.
The evening desk clerk, Sam, was extremely courteous, kind and thoughtful. I had occasion to speak to other staff members while there and all of them were also very friendly.
I had never stayed at one of these hotels before but really liked it.
It's not a 'fancy' place, but feels very much like home and is a great value for the price.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My overall one night stay was of a satisfactory level. The beds were a bit on the hard side for my liking. The room was clean and in order. Having a kitchen is nice but if you want utensils and cookware, I believe you have to request them ahead of time. The staff was very welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, 3 days ago
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff provided you with a great stay. It's always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our guests. As part of our new fresh service, we have taken the dishes out of our guest rooms to ensure their cleanliness. These items are available upon request. Thank you again for posting your wonderful review. We do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had an amazing experience staying at this location. The rate was very reasonable(lower than what was first quoted over the phone) and the room was spectacular. I booked a single suite with king bed and sofa. The staff was courteous and very helpful night and day. When my friend and I stepped into the room my jaw almost hit the floor. I was not expecting so much room, and tasteful furnishings. There was a full kitchen! And two TVs.... TWO TVS! The room was very clean and well maintained. The bed was quite comfortable as well. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this location and will definitely be a repeat customer. And the ladies at the checkout desk(Michele,Taylor,and Jamila) were very nice and had the process done very smoothly and quickly. Definite 5 out of 5.

• Stayed November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff is making you feel like at home and that your room exceeded your expectations. The staff and I are so proud to have provided you with a comfortable room and great service. Thank you for your review. It's always a pleasure to hear positive feedback from our guests. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I Stayed at this hotel after relocating from another state. I checked in and felt right at home. The manager printed out different activities in the area she thought my children might like which was very sweet of her. The rooms are clean and
quiet.

• Stayed October 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff was so accommodating and welcoming during your stay. The staff and I are proud to have provided you with a clean and quiet room. Thank you again for your review. We would love to welcome you back for another comfortable stay in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been staying at they hotel at a monthly basis for the past year and have found that it is an exceptional value, convenient location and has an exceptional staff. The rooms are clean, well equipped and well maintained. The staff is attentive to all of my needs and accommodating to my schedule (I work nights). Ms. Shah is an exceptional manager, very well organized and has allowed me the convenience of booking my trips a year in advance. I have never experienced an issue that could conflict with my schedule. The front desk attendants; Taylor, Samera and Michele have all been very helpful during my stays. All of my needs and requests are taken care of and I am greeted every morning by name and with a smile.

The location of the hotel is ideal. It is close to major highways, routes 95, 100, 70 & 29. There is a gas station approximately 100 yards from the hotel as well as several restaurants close by and a Giant grocery store. There are two nearby shopping malls. The Mall of Columbia and Arundle Mills Outlet Mall. There is a Chic-filet within a stones throw from the hotel and a Bob Evans just past that. The area is safe.

With respect to the nightlife, there are numerous restaurants in Old Town Ellicott City and you are within a 30 minute drive to Baltimore.

Over the years I have traveled extensively and can honestly say that the Extended Stay America Hotel and their staff truly make this a comfortable home away from home.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am very pleased to read that have enjoyed your time at our hotel. It is so great to read that our staff is so attentive and accommodating to your needs and to your schedule. I am glad to read that you find our location to be convenient and safe, and that our hotel is a home away from home for you. The staff and I truly appreciate your kind remarks. We look forward to providing you with many comfortable stays in the future!
Crescent, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I had a room across the hall from the elevator. We did hear the 'ding" when the elevator arrived on the floor.
We did have a coffeemaker but you should bring your own coffee and mugs (or styrofoam).
If you have a job or family in the Columbia area, this is a good option for a 4-5 day stay.

Room Tip: If a 'ding" annoys you, ask to be farther from the elevator.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen and that you found us to be a good option for a stay in the area.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

exterior very nice, room good size w 30 tv channels, 5 ESPN, 2 Showtime. pillows narrow as can be n rock hard, bed rock hard, sm eating table n sm work table, recliner, bad odor "kitchen", cool vac flush toilet....... ask for corner room n u get bonus window..... my first room had broken deadbolt lock n ba door lock fell off, new room ok....... waited 10 minites checking in while clerk talked on phone, not acknowledged........ last day cleaning staff pounded on my door at 8 am n wanted to know if i was gonna leave...... as i read my own review, maybe i overrated hotel.

• Stayed November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to read that you found our hotel to be a good value; however, I am sorry to read that your first room had a maintenance issue with the deadbolt and that you received such poor service at check in. I am also sorry to read taht my housekeeping staff was a disturbance on the morning of your check-out. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will review our customer service standards and policies to ensure that your experience is not repeated. As well, I am having my maintenance staff repair the door latch you mentioned. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. I invite you to contact me, at ccp@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway? Share your experiences!