“Helped make my transition easier” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8870 Columbia 100 Parkway, Columbia, MD 21045   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 12 hotels in Columbia
Bethesda, Maryland
“Helped make my transition easier”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I recently checked out of the hotel. I was there for roughly 2 months while I was waiting for my apartment to become available. I've stayed at Extended Stays in the past and did not have good experiences, but this location helped redeem the chain in my eyes. The staff (Veronica et al) was always friendly and helpful. The property is kept in good repair and my room had recent upgrades; granite counters, modern paint jobs/colors, etc. While the grounds could have used a touch of green space, the rest of the property is just what you would hope for in a reasonably priced hotel. I never had any issues with noise... which surprised me for being there that long and it's not like the place was empty. Coffee and oatmeal bars to go were always avaiable in the AM, which may not sound like much, but it makes the difference some mornings. Location is good, there are a couple restaurants right there and you are only one or two exits away from plenty of options.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Farand - Thank you for your response on your recent stay at the our hotel in Columbia, MD. While I am sorry that some of your past experiences at other hotels may not have been ideal, I am very happy to read that we provided you with excellent customer service and room. As well, I am glad that you liked our hotel's location and our newest feature, the grab-and-go breakfast.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
New Castle, DE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I stayed here for 5 days with my friend and didn't want to leave. I felt like I was family. Veronica was extremely friendly and accommodating. Carolina, Rose and Mary were also very helpful and nice. It is sooo important to enter a hotel and receive warm smiles and a friendly hello. Every time you walked in or out that's how it was. If you needed anything at all they were there to assist you. The hotel was clean and looked very inviting. The beds were so comfortable! I was in town for medical reasons and if I need to come back I would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended!!! Very close to malls, restaurants, casino. Ideal location. Thank you for making my stay that much more comfortable!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I was pleased to see that not only were you happy with the location of the hotel, but to that our staff (Veronica, Carolina, Mary and Rose) made your stay enjoyable. Also, I am happy to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable.

We hope that in your future travels you use not only our extended stay hotel, but others across the country as well!
Cape Town Central, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed here for just over two months and the staff is great, especially Veronica and Taylor. They always greeted me with a smile and went above and beyond to provide assistance. The hotel itself is clean and pleasant to stay in, but it is the staff who make your experience that much better. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for your most recent response this on your stay. As I am pleased to see you that the cleanliness and comfort of our hotel met your standards. I am extremely pleased to see that the staff members Veronica and Taylor added to the overall value of your stay.

Thank you for such a great review. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is the second time I am coming here and nothing has changed with respect to service and cleanliness in a good way. The staff is very friendly and helpful esp. Veronica, Caroline and Rose. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Columbia for work or leisure. The rooms are spacious and the nice part is that you have your own kitchenette. Ample parking space is available and the Howard county public transport is also a couple of mins away.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Hampton Inn get a lot of the sun during the evening. So if you plan to stay in the hote...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Amit - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about the hotel and our gracious staff. I have let Veronica, Caroline, and Rose know that they do a great job making you feel at home. I'm so pleased to hear that your room served your needs well especially the full kitchen, it is a great asset to be able to cook in your room.

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed here more than 15 days and the experience is really good. ESA has good services with supportive staff(Veronica). ESA maintains the cleanliness with good amenities.

The location of the hotel is really good. We can easily get public/private transport from this hotel. Looking forward to visit this hote

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your glowing reviews of the hotel. I was pleased to see that the cleanliness and the amenities of our guest room met you standards. I am also happy to hear that Veronica provided exceptional service during your stay.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you back in the future if your plans bring you our way.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Very good hotel to stay in Columbia. It is service apartment, with good little kitchen, Refrigerator etc. Spacious room for 1/2 person. Veronica, the receptionist, was very helpful to attend my all queries. I will stay here whenever I will be in this part of USA.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your great comments of your stay with us at our hotel. It was great to see that Veronica was most helpful to you during your stay. Also, we are happy to hear that you found our guest rooms to be spacious and the full kitchen to be convenient for your stay.

Thank you again for providing a review of your stay. We look forward to seeing you back in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night and wanted to stay longer. The room was well outstanding for the price that was charged and the team (Veronica and Taylor) were more than accommodating, even after oversleeping past check out. I'll be back here next trip around!

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you so much for the great reviews that you posted about your stay at our hotel. I was extremely pleased that you enjoyed your great room and the affordable rate you received. I am also happy to hear that you received top of the line service from Veronica and Taylor.

Our staff would like to thank you again for your review. We hope to see you back our way in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway? Share your experiences!