“Great place"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway
Ranked #11 of 12 hotels in Columbia
West Glen Falls, New York
“Great place"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I was in Maryland for a conference and decided to try the Extended Stay. I was met by a lovely woman at the front desk. She was caring and welcoming and she lacked the stereotypical chain hotel bland script that I was used to. I had contact with her on several different occasions, during my stay. She was always the same, no matter how busy she was, warm and accommodating. She actually seemed to WANT to know how my day was and was interested in the details. As I was checking out I noticed that her name was Veronica. Well, thanks to your employee, Veronica, I want Extended Stay to know that I would stay there in a heartbeat again. I have reccomended it to many of my business associates. I never give my opinion on sites like this but since good service seems to be a thing of the past, I felt it important to speak out when I received outstanding service. Thank you Extended Stay and thank you Ms. Veronica.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Columbia - Columbia 100 Parkway. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
National City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Extended Stay America- Columbia 100 Park Way- Columbia MD. It's a place to be. A place where you feel like home. The neat and clean in room kitchen make it the best. The in front desk Staff are very friendly and ready to help; especially Veronica. I missed the early morning free snack breakfast opposite side of the front desk.
Thank you...

Room Tip: Any room is good room, It depends on the individual.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations and the service provided by Veronica. We pride ourselves on having clean rooms at a good value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you in the future.
San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was here recently with a group of 14 other active duty military members. Our stay here was great but what highlighted by the friendly staff. Veronica (clerk) took care of us from start to finish. Cordial, friendly, polite and respectful...all at the same time. I even forgot a wireless speaker there when I left and she's taking time out of her own to mail it back to my house. How great is that? Ms. Veronica get's a 10 in a scale of 10 with two big thumbs up.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit while here training and that the staff especially Veronica went out of their way to make that Home away from Home feeling. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The Extended Stay America located in Columbia Maryland at 8870 Columbia 100 Pkwy, Columbia Md 21045 is no pun intended A GREAT PLACE TO STAY! The rooms are clean, and the staff is outstanding in that they always greet you with a smile, and they resolve any and all concerns, no matter how small they may be. Every staff member is great to deal with but if you are especially lucky you will work with Veronica. Veronica always has something pleasant to say and never fails to bring a smile to my face. Good old fashioned customer service is hard to find in this day and age, but it is plentiful here. The location is great, 5 minutes from downtown Columbia, 20 minutes from downtown Baltimore, 25 minutes from D.C., and 25 minutes from Annapolis and the Chesapeake Bay. Enjoy your Stay, I know that I always do!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad that your experience with the clean rooms and the excellent service, especially from veronica, met your standards. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have had many terrible experiences at average hotels. But, this one experience is to be shared about. I was having a long and bad day from work, I just wanted to check into a hotel and go to sleep. My last option was ESA because all of the other hotels were sold out. When I finally got to the hotel, I was greeted by a lady named Shazia (I hope I'm spelling it right). She was very friendly and treated every guest with a smile. She was quick in getting me a room and telling me where it is. I was allowed to trade in towels and bedspread whenever I needed and she had no problem. Thanks to Shazia, I had a wonderful experience at this average hotel. Would surely recommend to everyone I know that's around that area.

Room Tip: Ask for a upgraded suite at the same price as a regular room, if Shazia is working...she'll do h...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It is exciting to hear how Shazia went beyond your expectation and delivered GREAT customer service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Perry Hall, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

exceptional stay with helpful staff, especially Shazia!
we had a quick and short family stay here back in September. The room was clean, all of the supplies were replenished daily. The room was cozy and comfortable for my family, which was a big plus. we are very happy we chose this hotel. Not only did we not have to cough up a hefty amount, but we got great service as well!
thanks :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your wonderful reviews. I am pleased to hear that Shazia provided such wonderful service during your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Thanks Shazia you made my day. The service is excellent and so friendly. I would recommend this location any day. It was clean and a nice change to the whole hotel stay horror. Thanks again, next time I am in town I will surely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review for our property. I'm thrilled to see that our Guest Service Representative Shazia was able to help you in such a "Horrible situation" and glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway? Share your experiences!