“Very friendly place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway

You added Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
Columbus, OH
“Very friendly place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I stay at this hotel when in town on business. Since the remodel, this place is great. I look forward to comming here and now exclusively stay here. The staff goes above and beyond. I want to thank Veronica, Mary, and Andrew for making me feel at home. It is the people who make this place very special.

• Stayed October 2012
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at the ESA Columbia - 100 Pkwy. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have been staying at Extended Stay America - Columbia 100 Parkway for the past year and a half for my business trips to the Columbia, MD area. I have enjoyed consistently good service and positive experiences throughout my stays. The rooms are clean, especially after the current remodeling projects; I feel safe and secure in the hotel; and the staff is extremely efficient, friendly and helpful. My business travel is out-of-my-own-pocket, so the value I get from the Extended Stay Columbia is important to me. I shopped around the Columbia, MD area for a safe and clean hotel that serves my needs, and I have not found one that delivers better than the Extended Stay - Columbia. I have recommended it to other co-workers travelling to the area. Overall, it is a very positive hotel experience.

Room Tip: Choose the third floor - those rooms are very nice!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at hotel. Knowing that you have been staying with us for the past year and a half, on and off, is incredibly rewarding. We strive to provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

The experience of staying at this place was not a good one. I was there for a week when I thought of moving out to another nearby hotel because the service and facilities were not so great. Regarding finances, the arrogance of the management was something that I did not like.

Though cleanliness is ok, facilities were poor. Once the phone was not working. Another time, the AC had a problem. The environment was not very cheerful and certainly not worth the value of money.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway? Share your experiences!