Things I liked about my stay at Extended Stay America - Columbia - Gateway Drive:
- the garden outside was very well kept and welcoming;
- the reception staff were all freindly and helpful;
- the room was generously sized, clean and well-furinished;
- free WiFi in the room worked well, if a little slow;
- it is in a quiet location and I didn't have any problems with noise on any of the 3 nights of my stay.
Things I didn't like:
- on entering the room, my nose was assailed with the overpowering smell of fried curry spices. I know that the hotel management can't control what guests cook in their room but I would have expected the service staff to have taken steps to remove the odors;
- during my 3 night stay, my room wasn't serviced once (the bed wasn't made up fresh, there was no cleaning of the bathroom and no vacuuming);
- a bit more variety in the grab-and-go breakfast would be welcome (muffins, cereal bars and fruit eveyr morning gets rather boring).
Overall though, my stay was good value for money and I'd consider staying there again if in Baltimore on business.
You have no recent hotel searches.