“Erratic quality” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries, Delicatessen
Columbia, Maryland
“Erratic quality”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have eaten at many Panera outlets but for some reason, this particular branch does not seem to produce great food. The bread and other baked items are good as expected but I've given up siting down for a meal. Besides the quality of food, the place is always crowded so it's tough to get a seat.

Visited February 2014

Columbia, Maryland
“Great Bagels and salads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is not a great place to go if you are trying to lose weight however the food is excellent. In the summer they have fantastic Strawberry/ chicken salad for under 300 calories. Unfortunately they only carry it in the summer. Bagels are the best I have had. Cinnamon Crunch is my favorite.

Visited December 2013
Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
“Chicken tortellini was awful.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I love, love, love Panera Bread and always eat here when in town on the weekends. The food today was awful. The chicken tortellini tasted like chicken out of a can and they must have spilled the salt shaker on my order to boot. The staff must have been having a rough day because nobody smiled, nobody was friendly and the food reflected the inner angst of the workers. I hope this is not the new standard for this Panera Bread. I stopped going to the Hanover location because of the rudeness and open hostility of the workers and their talking about customers after they got their food.

Visited February 2014
“My reliable fall back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Always good, predictable, tasty, etc. Service is usually quick and friendly. I pick up a salad when I'm "bach-ing" it.

Visited September 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Love the steak panini”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Panera is part of our rotation for our weekly staff lunches. I love their steak panini. I also love the chicken caesar salad. Their bread always seems to be fresh and the food is good.

• Visited August 2013