“Just an ok night out” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Columbia, Maryland
“Just an ok night out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Went here to eat with family last Wednesday evening. I did not really want to go because my last two experiences were starting to go down hill . This one followed right in line. First, once we were seated it took 15 minutes for the server to come and take a drink order. We then got the sodas relatively quick, but the three drinks we waited another 20 minutes. Just as we were getting up to go get them ourselves at the bar they arrived. I ordered a filet which I shouldn't have because that's been the biggest problem. For my tastes, they are getting spicier than ever. I haven't Been happy the last couple of times. Also I ordered a salad, and it was an entire iceberg lettuce salad that was mostly the whites. Very disappointing salad. The server was attentive though once we got the food and the atmosphere was good. Just not good timing.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore, Maryland
“Never An Issue - Always Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We actually went there last time on New Year's Eve. Despite the holiday and the amount of people, the food was great, cooked perfectly and the staff was friendly. We have never had any issues any time we have gone here. It is always worth the wait. Michael and I normally do not go to chain restaurants, but LongHorn never fails to please.

Visited January 2014
“My birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

This was my 1st time going 2 a LongHorn steakhouse & now I'm hooked. I love their steaks, was so glad when they opened one 15 minutes from my house. But this location was my 1st experience w/ their good food. My daughter has designated it as her favorite steak spot.

Madison, New Jersey
“Great steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Knowing that Saturday night generates a lot of patrons, we went a little early and were seated right away. The menu has many beef, chicken and pork options plus salads, hamburgers, etc. to choose from. We explained to the waiter that my wife is on a low-salt diet. He was very knowledgeable as to what modifications the kitchen could do and offered several suggestions that to accommodate her needs. We went for the steaks which were done perfectly and very tasty! We have eaten at a number of Longhorn restaurants in several states and have never been disappointed. We highly recommend this LongHorn Steakhouse!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Dinner after the Movies”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

A group of us went to Longhorn after the movies on a Saturday evening. I ordered their brussel sprout dish (which is new). It was very tasty. I also ordered their pumpkin cake which was to die for. I am always pleased with the service and food at this particular Longhorns.

• Visited October 2013