“My birthday dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 220 restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
“My birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

This was my 1st time going 2 a LongHorn steakhouse & now I'm hooked. I love their steaks, was so glad when they opened one 15 minutes from my house. But this location was my 1st experience w/ their good food. My daughter has designated it as her favorite steak spot.

63% Recommend
Madison, New Jersey
“Great steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Knowing that Saturday night generates a lot of patrons, we went a little early and were seated right away. The menu has many beef, chicken and pork options plus salads, hamburgers, etc. to choose from. We explained to the waiter that my wife is on a low-salt diet. He was very knowledgeable as to what modifications the kitchen could do and offered several suggestions that to accommodate her needs. We went for the steaks which were done perfectly and very tasty! We have eaten at a number of Longhorn restaurants in several states and have never been disappointed. We highly recommend this LongHorn Steakhouse!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore, Maryland
“Dinner after the Movies”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

A group of us went to Longhorn after the movies on a Saturday evening. I ordered their brussel sprout dish (which is new). It was very tasty. I also ordered their pumpkin cake which was to die for. I am always pleased with the service and food at this particular Longhorns.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cambridge, Maryland
“Excellent Feast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My sister and I have visited here three times and each visit was better than the last! The manager is always available and our waiter, Joshua, is fantastic! The steaks, chicken, appetizers and always prepared exactly as ordered. I'm sure we will visit here again soon. :)

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, Maryland
“Cant get enough of this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Love everything about this place food, drinks desert everything. Severs are very knowledgeable about the food and they are very welcoming. Would recommend to friends and family.

Thanks