“Excellent Feast!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Cambridge, Maryland
“Excellent Feast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My sister and I have visited here three times and each visit was better than the last! The manager is always available and our waiter, Joshua, is fantastic! The steaks, chicken, appetizers and always prepared exactly as ordered. I'm sure we will visit here again soon. :)

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Columbia, Maryland
“Cant get enough of this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Love everything about this place food, drinks desert everything. Severs are very knowledgeable about the food and they are very welcoming. Would recommend to friends and family.

Thanks

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“"EXCELLENT STEAK HOUSE"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My family and I went there for dinner with my relatives live near this restaurant in Columbia, Maryland. We were very happy this restaurant is very close to our Homewood Suites Hotel. The food and services were great. The steak was perfect portion and desserts were so yummy!! If we come back then we will sure go there again!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Excellent Chain Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I took my grandson + 11 here for a graduation celebration...all were pleased with their meal. The steak was prepared to the right temperature, the sides were excellent, and the dessert was superb. These restaurants are consistently good...we've been as a group to three and each time we come away pleased. I rate these restaurants based on other chains...there is a comparison with other similar food restaurants (Outback, Texas T-Bone, Texas Sizzler, Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn, etc.). This is clearly the best of these chains.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dunedin, Florida
“Consistently good, and not too expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I been to the Longhorn in Columbia at least 3 times now, and each time I've been very happy with both the food and the service. Portions are reasonable, but not huge -- which perhaps is why the place has reasonable prices...

Visited February 2013