I recently stayed in this hotel on the 3rd floor a couple of weeks ago! On my last night stay allegedly the desk received a few phones calks that my television was too loud.m the maintenance gut decides to bang like a maniac on the walk outside of my room, common sense would prevail that this is not a proper way to conduct oneself! The front desk proceeds to call and let me know that I need to turn my t,v, down! I was so livid and insulted I did not sleep all night!
Then I proceeded to the front desk during checkout and spoke to Michelle. She had no interest in my comp,ain't and did not offer any type of verbal support. I then proceeded to ask for a supervisor and I explained what happened. She then offered to but me lunch to compensate for the mishap!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Columbia Town Hotel
- Sheraton Columbia Town Hotel Columbia
- Sheraton Columbia
- Columbia Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Baltimore's Inner Harbor and the Capitol, the Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel is also near Merriweather Post Pavilion, Toby's Dinner Theatre and The Mall in Columbia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.