Only thing that standed out was the AC in the room was really loud and had a weird smell, othervise the hotel was pretty average hotel. Decent breakfest with omelet station. I would recommend to take the automatic AC off when you aree in the room as it woke me up few times during the night when it turned on. On the minus side, the room didn''t have decent ceiling light, only standard lamps, that had to switched on/off separately.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Columbia Town Hotel
- Sheraton Columbia Town Hotel Columbia
- Sheraton Columbia
- Columbia Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Baltimore's Inner Harbor and the Capitol, the Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel is also near Merriweather Post Pavilion, Toby's Dinner Theatre and The Mall in Columbia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.