Columbia is a bland little place whose "town center" is a shopping mall. The Sheraton is fine, though it reflects the character of its location. The hotel consists of a tower and a 3 story wing of rooms along the town lake. Nice enough. We stayed there for a hockey tournament, so really had no choice of other accommodations. The staff was pleasant, food was OK (and some really good food choices are just a few steps away from the hotel.) Our room was clean, a little worn, but clean. I would ask yourself "do I really want/need to stay in Columbia?" If the answer is yes, than the Sheraton is a good choice.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Columbia Town Hotel Columbia
- Sheraton Columbia Town Hotel
- Sheraton Columbia
- Columbia Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Baltimore's Inner Harbor and the Capitol, the Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel is also near Merriweather Post Pavilion, Toby's Dinner Theatre and The Mall in Columbia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.