I was attending a concert on 9-11-11 at Merriweather and since I am from VA, decided to spend the night here for convenience. From my call to clarify directions, to my check out at the counter- the staff was phenomenal. It's a nice hotel that is not huge, and not small, but personal. Everyone I dealt with (might get names messed up) Wayne, Derek, Melissa, AJ and another young lady at the counter (whose name I cannot remember) were so great and friendly. It is centrally located to lots of things to do and many restaurant choices along the lake. Unfortunately, we experienced an hour long downpour just prior to making it to the venue(we planned on walking there) and when I inquired as to whether there was a shuttle available- initially the answer was "there is no driver" but then a very nice man (AJ I think) volunteered to drive us us! How wonderful! I had a single King, and while the room was small, it was comfortable. Not noisy- on the 7th floor alongside the atrium. On top of it all- the Incubus concert was excellent! So thanks for capping off a great experience. I definitely recommend!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Columbia Town Hotel
- Sheraton Columbia Town Hotel Columbia
- Sheraton Columbia
- Columbia Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Baltimore's Inner Harbor and the Capitol, the Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel is also near Merriweather Post Pavilion, Toby's Dinner Theatre and The Mall in Columbia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.