“The BEST bento ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Columbia, Maryland
“The BEST bento ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This place is my favorite Japanese place. The bento is the BEST. My son, who loves sushi, loves the sushi here. He has something diffenent every time and says its really good every time. I like the bento and the Teriyaki salmon is great. I highly recommend it. The interior of this place isn't fancy but then again I go there for the food not the decor.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Columbia, MD
“Best Sushi in Columbia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have been going to Hanamura for about 10 years, and for my money it is the best sushi in Columbia (and I eat a LOT of sushi). Everyone there is very nice and attentive (and service is far more personal than the other sushi places in the area in my opinion), the fish is always fresh, the special rolls are interesting andeverything is delicious. This is by far one of my favorite places to eat in the area!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
columbia, md
“I LOVE Hanamura!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Hanamura is my favorite sushi in the area. I have been going there for years. The service is always excellent, as is the food. I usually order a bento box with a roll. I have never had a bad meal here. The miso soup is perfect! I can't say enough about how much I enjoy dining here!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Odenton, Maryland
“Great Place To Dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

We love this place. They may have the best sushi in this area. Their service is the best. It's a small establishment so I wouldn't recommend it for parties, but if you are on a first date it would be a great place to go. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2011
Fort Huachuca, Arizona
“Lecker!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

Hat richtig gut geschmeckt und die Portionen waren nicht zu groß oder zu klein. Wer Seafood liebt sollte unbedingt die Lobster Roll (mit Soße) probieren!
Sehr interessant waren die mit Eis gefüllten Reiskuchen zum Dessert. Erdbeer war echt lecker.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere