“Consistently good, don't miss the duck fries!” 4 of 5 stars

(410) 750-1880
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Victoria Gastro Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 224 restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 108
Vernon, Connecticut
“Consistently good, don't miss the duck fries!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have dined here 7 or 8 times over the years when visiting family in the area. Well prepared food, good service and value each time. Delicious hamburgers, fish and chips, but for me the most outstanding dish is the duck fries poutine which is available in 2 sizes. The duck is tender, the fries tasty, but the gravy puts it over the top. Huge beer list, perhaps too many to choose from.

Visited August 2013

77% Recommend
“I see why this place stays busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

My family and I dined at Victoria for a weekday lunch. Service was excellent. Our waitress ensured that we, more specifically my 15 month old son, had everything we needed. Food was great. Beer selection is amazing.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Lexington Park, Maryland
“Here for the second time and just gets better! Did the restaurant week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

So I love trying new beers and our server was great by letting me try samples and steering me in the right direction. My boyfriend and I went with the restaurant week for dinner and has great appetizers using local produce! Main dish was either swordfish or pork loin and we tried both which were cooked perfectly! Especially the pork-very tender! Lastly was dessert and apparently they have their own pastery chef...so decorative that I didn't want to touch it! Overall we really e hours our dinner and sat in the back of the restaurant which had warm lighting and rustic flare.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Bingo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

A friend took me here last week before a show at Merriweather Post.

Beer list was pretty good with a lot of beers I can't get in Virginia. Beer sampler is very worth the price since each sample is 5.5oz.

food menu left a lot to be desired. To me, it seemed pretty limited and presentation was too elaborate for what they offer.

They also use a different kind of crouton on salads. Seems like it could be pretzel chips. Very different and very likeable.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I really wanted to stop by this place during my work trip to Ellicott City. We stopped by here after dinner for some drinks. We walked in to the bar area and I caught a glimpse of the food other people were eating. It looked like pub food, really greasy and unhealthy. I was glad that night not to have eaten there because that wasn't really what I was in the mood for.

We sat at the bar and ordered two Lagunitas Maximus IPA. Our bill was $20!!!! Maybe it's because Philly is less expensive but that is ridiculous! I will probably find a less expensive bar to purchase my beverages at if I'm ever back in the area.

• Visited June 2013