“Delicious !” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Bridge Wine Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 224 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Baltimore, Maryland
“Delicious !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Dined here last night 7/28.I had the burrata, which was exquisite with the jam,and the scallops. Loved the creamed corn & potato gnocci served with it. My husband enjoyed his charcuterie, but thought his steak was a little under seasoned though cooked perfectly.A great meal !

Highland, Maryland
“Some great, one not so great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I love the creativity of the Iron Bridge...always new things on the menu. George had the lobster and shrimp bisque...great..the cheese sampler..lovely... and the shoulder of beef...all great. I had grilled Brussels sprouts ...a really great salad..and a seafood dish that gave me problems later..I have to say we love the little sofa in the bar area when it is quiet...but it gets really loud when filled. They really aim to please and have a fabulous wine selection to drink and/or to buy.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ellicott City, Maryland
“"Ladies who lunch" had a feast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Really had a spectacular lunch today at Iron Bridge, Soft shell crabs were terrific, french fried made me go off my diet
My dining companion had scallops that were perfectly cooked
We split chicken liver mousse - I loved it and I don't always even eat liver spread.

Service was attentive. All in all, one of my best vista there ever

Virginia Beach, VA
“Hip place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We visited Columbia, Maryland this past weekend. Got stuck in miserable traffic on I95 coming up from the south so we did not get to our hotel until 8:30 pm on Saturday night. We managed to get 9:30 pm dinner reservations and were hungry and tired. We were very pleasantly surprised with the experience. The place is very small. It was fun looking at all of the wine bottles that line the walls of the restaurant. Our party of four had the trout, veal chop (x2) and the beef shoulder. We had two excellent bottles of wine. Service and food were excellent as well. It is definitely worth a return visit!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, Maryland
“Could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We do not understand their idea of service. It seems that no matter when we call for a reservation they are booked. Yet when we walk in there are plenty of tables available. We call a day or two in advance and it's always the same story.
Much of the food is good, yet when something is left on the plate they never ask about it, they just stare at it. Yes, the potatoes are over-seasoned and undercooked. They will not ask how dinner was if there is a chance they will not like the answer. We are done with them.

• 3 of 5 stars Food