“Best Red Velvet Cheesecake” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
baltimore
“Best Red Velvet Cheesecake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

We stopped off for a salad and cheesecake during there half price cheesecake day. We sat outside and enjoyed the early evening. Salad was good, but the best part of the meal was the red velvet cheesecake. By the time we left there was a very long line for tables but even longer line for cheesecake take out. We put this on our calendar for next years 1/2 price day.

Winenchocolate dot com

Visited July 2014

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Food was delicious and service was fantastic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Celebrated a new friend's birthday there. Table was allocated within a few minutes. Food was delicious and overall service delivery was fantastic.

Hamilton, Bermuda
“Good cheesecake...eventually”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

The skinnylicious white bean chili was very good; the drinks were ok. However the wait for the cheesecake which we ordered at the same time we ordered our food, was very long. It actually didn't arrive until 15 minutes after we finished our meal. I certainly wouldn't eat here again, maybe another cheesecake factory; as my experience at other locations has been better.

Lexington, sc
“Amazing cheesecake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I would recommend this restaurant for dessert and drinks only. I say it every time but still order food and am disappointed. I probably just haven't ordered the right menu item. The menu is actually a book! Our hot artichoke and crab dip was very greasy. My lemon chicken was okay, didn't have much lemon flavor. My husband ordered the steak Diane and the mushroom sauce was awesome but steak was a little tough. The Reese's chocolate cake cheesecake is the way to go if you love rich chocolaty goodness. I ate on one piece for 3 days!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
State College, Pennsylvania
“Disappointing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We normally love the Cheesecake Factory, but this visit was unimpressive. The restaurant was not busy when we arrived. We were seated immediately. However, the waiter seating us didn't say anything to us and just handed the menus and walked away. Not sure who our waiter was, we sat at the table about 15 minutes before anybody came to take our drink order.

The food was average. Kids had Alfredo that was oily. I had the Pasta da Vinci. It was ok, a little on the sweet side. My husband always orders the Jerk Shrimp. The waiter brought the wrong rice out and my husband had to ask for his plantains, which were listed as part of the dish on the menu. Overall, it seemed that for as slow as business was during that time, service should of been much better. Nothing is worse than being ignored and having to ask for food that should be on your plate.

This restaurant chain is always a must when we travel to where there is one. However, the location in the Inner Harbor was much better than this one.

Visited June 2014