“Good, as usual....” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 201 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Columbia, Maryland
“Good, as usual....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

My BF and I had date night which included dinner and a movie. We were able to be seated right away, which was great considering it was a Saturday. We started with the Crab Wonton appetizer - very good although I didn't taste much crab meat in the filling. I had the Kale Salad, which has been one of my favorites there since they put it on the menu. They skimped on the buttermilk dressing, making the salad dry. I had to ask for more dressing - once I received it, it was really good. I had the lunch- sized portion of the Spaghetti Carbornara (sp?). It was just the right size after eating appetizer and a salad. My only complaint was that it was a bit salty for my taste. My BF had the Shrimp Platter - an abundance of large shrimp with fries and coleslaw. Service was excellent!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars

Columbia
“Good even for a girl's time- out luncheon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Everyone knows the CHEESECAKE FACTORY. Good food amid pleasant surroundings; makes for a mentally fun time.(The hardest thing is to find a time when there is not a long wait for a table(especially in Columbia)).

Visited June 2013
Washington DC
“Enjoyed my meal, but misses something”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This restaurant caught my eye based on the outside sign. It has a beautiful interior. There is a feel of upscale place. Looks great. Unfortunately, it is too popular, a lot of people are dining there and everyone seats almost near each other. There is not enough space between tables. Food is OK - not the best, and taking in consideration the huge variety, there is not so much to choose from. Service was great except the welcoming person who I believe had a bad day. Not a place that I will go back soon.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Baltimore, Maryland
“Enjoyable food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The popular place to meet, and eat continue to provide great service! The food taste great and the cheesecake selections is always the best part of the meal. I have to date never been disappointed, and on this evening it was well worth the money!!!

Visited October 2013
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Meh, it was OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

After my 1.5 hour wait, I had the opportunity to be served by a waitress who kept forgetting what I ordered, never stopped by for a refill, the food was average at best (well, the avocado salad was actually pretty good), and they didn't have much of a drink selection. I'm convinced if they weren't in walking distance of a mall and movie theater, they would be a street stand selling cheesecake. Not worth the wait.

Visited September 2013