“Yummy to the tummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
“Yummy to the tummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Our family gets together and eats here about twice a year. The foods is excellent and the cheesecake is even better! I only wish the prices were a little more reasonable so we could enjoy the food more often.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

68% Recommend
“Gotta Love Cheesecake!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Actually went on a date and sat outside on the patio for the first time.... The atmosphere was very nice, romantic & intimate. Of course the food was good as always. It was a nice night & a good breeze too.

• Visited July 2013
Columbia, Maryland
“Thai Dish was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stopped at the Cheesecake Factory before attending a Jazz concert. This was the first visit for me after hearing how great the food and service was from my wife; she was right again! My dish had a spicy sauce with shrimp that was delicious. Friends recommended the Green tea that was also great.Don't remember the waitresses name but will look for her again when we return.

• Visited June 2013
columbia, maryland
“A disappointing experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I ate here because we received a gift card from a friend. We had heard that it is always very crowded so chose to visit on a Monday night, arriving about 9:30 pm. We were seated outside immediately and were given menus, but it was so dark we could barely read them. The server said they didn't have flashlights and brought us a very dim electric candle. A kind soul at the next table rescued us by coming over with his iPhone and letting us use his flashlight app.
I have an issue with restaurants that don't list the prices of beers and bar drinks and this was no exception. We ordered Mojitos that turned out to be overly sweet and $10.50.
For dinner I ordered a pasta dish with veggies and shrimp. I specifically asked for the shrimp to be lightly cooked since restaurants tend to overcook shrimp. The shrimp were tough and overdone and the server never asked about how they were.
The service was quite slow despite the late hour and sparse number of customers. All in all, a disappointing experience. We won't be back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Great job”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Very consistent at each city I go too, thank you for great meals. I enjoy dessert here as I never eat dessert.

• Visited May 2013