“Delicious food and fantastic service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Columbia
“Delicious food and fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We were greeted very warmly as soon as we arrived. They made us feel comfortable and at home. They made great suggestions. They gave us several complimentary dishes. The food was full of flavor and they were great portion sizes. It was an overall great experience.

• Visited August 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great food and outstanding service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I love Indian food, but I have been pretty disappointed since moving to Maryland,until I found this place. The food is very, very good. I loose my appetite if there is any weird consistency with any meat product, and I have found that I can order just about anything here, with confidence. While the food is great, it's the service here that really stands out. Immediate seating, drinks, free tastings of classic dishes, free mango smoothie for my son...that's right...we take our 3 year old son here and its been great. The wait staff loves kids, everyone was so nice, and attentive. I can't really say enough about the service, as they set the bar very high. It's the best Indian I've had anywhere near Columbia. They take credit cards, there's plenty of parking, and a full bar. Easy, fast, kind and tasty.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“First Visit to Chutney Indian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

From the moment we arrived we were greeted warmly and welcomed. The air was full of wonderful spice smells. Service was smooth and efficient as well as very friendly throughout the evening. Our experience continued to be pleasant as we had our appetizers and drinks. When our entrees arrived we were amazed at the size of the portions. We enjoy the individual serving dishes being kept warm over candle light because it makes sharing easier. The food was delicious with every bite and we were full only half way through our food. The server was sweet and made our drinks to order explaining Indian culture of dishes and heritage which enriched our enjoyment. Our take home left overs were a full meal and something to look forward to later. Service was attentive and gracious. We highly recommend this restaurant for a nice relaxing meal with great food and atmosphere. Enjoy!!!

• Visited June 2014
“It was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

The food was very oily - which is indian cuisine I guess - but this was extreme. Good service though and HUGE portions. Order a main between two!

Visited June 2014
Maryland
“Delightful dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

The food was truly wonderful and the portions generous for the price. The wait staff was so kind and attentive. A must try.

• Visited June 2014