“best bagels in the area” 4 of 5 stars

(410) 740-0024
Improve this listing
Ranked #145 of 224 Restaurants in Columbia
maryland
“best bagels in the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

i come here almost every sunday after a long run and hang out with friends. the staff is young and very fast and friendly. the bin carries all your bagel staples, as well as omelets, soups and other sammies. prices are very reasonable and food is always fresh and piping hot. coffee is self serve and wonderful.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore, Maryland
“One of my hometown favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have been coming here for over 10 years... A very small town feel and solid food for a breakfast or quick snack. I am certainly not a begal expert but I enjoy the food -- they have renovated and put back into their business in recent years and I really enjoy the staff which is normally made up of local high school or college aged kids. Jimmy and Katie are my favorites as they always look out for me which really helps as I am in a hurry most times I visit. The only issue I ever have is with the turnover and when they do have new folks come through as they do not know my specific needs.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Bagel bin”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Very good bagels very nice people the pizza bagels are very hot so I can not stress enough wait a few minutes, but I would rather have a hot bagel the a cold one.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Maryland
“It's OK.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This place is OK. The bagels are decent and cooked as ordered but the tables should be kept clean. If it were cleaner I'd give it four stars.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Perfect end to the Bagel Run”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

This was the perfect end to the Striders Saturday morning Bagel Run. Cheap bagels, cheap coffee, and smiling employees. The bagels were delicious, and the coffee was surprisingly tasty for a neighborhood joint (Hazelnut Supreme seemed to be the most popular option, and it was the one I chose and enjoyed). I did not try the sandwiches, but it seemed to be a popular option for the other runners. I did notice that a lot of the bagels were gone by the time I arrived, but that could be a reflection of the time period (lots of hungry runners descending on the spot at the same time).

Too bad it is located in the Wilde Lake Village Center...

• Visited August 2012