Being the foodie that I am, I have been meaning to visit Stanford Grill. But up until yesterday nothing really grabbed me on the menu ( it isn’t very extensive).However, after some ridiculous wait times at other restaurants for Mother’s Day we decided to call them and see how long the wait was to be seated. To my surprise it was only 20-30 minutes so we headed there immediately for Sunday Brunch. When we arrived we actually got seated right away on their beautiful covered/heated patio. It was perfect because yesterday was pretty but a little chilly and windy. The heated patio allowed us to enjoy the outside and still be comfortable in temperature.
• Food was EXCELLENT! I mean everything that we ordered was exceptional! I recommend the French Toast ( make sure you ask for some of their awesome whipped cream) and the Crab Scrambled
• Service was great even on busy Mother’s Day. Our waiter was very nice and even the other wait staff were helpful and friendly. Everyone was smiling, employees seem to be happy working there. They also gave all the mom a box of truffles!
• Atmosphere was great, I love being seated outside and the heated patio was phenom
• The food took a little while to come out and they don’t offer any bread & butter to snack on while waiting, but I can get pass this since we were seated immediately with no wait on Mother’s day!
• There is no kids Sunday Brunch Menu, my 3 year old had to get a full order of French toast for $12 & $8 eggs. That’s a little ridiculous especially when she never even got around to eating the plate full of eggs. Which we asked for just one egg & we were served a dinner plate full . I think every restart aunt should offer a kids menu no matter the entrée especially in well-populated Columbia. However any brunch item there is big enough to share with your toddler even if you’re expecting like I am! My waiter told me this but I was being greedy so I take some fault in having almost the whole entire meal leftover.
Overall I recommend and will be returning, possibly for Father’s Day