“Great Ambiance!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Stanford Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 202 Restaurants in Columbia
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Entertaining clients, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: At Stanford Grill, food is our passion. Our commitment to ensuring you enjoy your dining experience is illustrated in our approach to the menu. Every day, our chefs handpick the freshest produce. Our chef-inspired dishes are made to order and prepared in our open-air kitchen, making you part of the culinary experience. Come enjoy the ambiance, savor exceptional American cuisine and sample our array of red and white wines. Stanford Grill: American cuisine at its finest.
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Great Ambiance!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was impressed with the ambiance of the restaurant. I was very lucky to have been seated near the fireplace. It was a very special dinner occasion and I think I will go there again. The service was very good. The food could have used a lot less salt.

• Visited February 2013

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Ambience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I love the open eye level fire place, the food is very good as well! Excellent place for a low key romantic th the piano playing.

Visited February 2013
New Market, Maryland
“A Great Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We go to the Stanford Grill often for brunch both because of the food and drink and also because of the ambience. An added plus is the jazz duo that plays Sunday afternoons.

There is a very nice selection of brunch dishes that include a couple of omlettes, a french dip, and crab benedict, the signature dish. The wine list is quite diverse (I imagine the beer list is as well). Service is very prompt and knowledgeable.

Visited February 2013
Pikesville, Maryland
“Real good food with a rustic like atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We had a fairly large family gathering there last week and was attracted to a few things: the atmosphere (we sat in the outer section where there were fire puts) and after assorted cocktails the food was delivered with a smile and was quite tasty ( I had filet with lump cram inside an onion ring on top). While slightly undercooked (I asked for medium and was more rare), the taste was outstanding. A nice aside is the jalapeño grilled corn bread. I thoroughly enjoyed as my wife did and we will definitely go bavk

Columbia, Maryland
“Cozy place to dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Even though I live in Columbia, I didn't know about this place. I learnt about it from TripAdvisor while looking for some nice place to dine out for a special occasion. The food and the service were very nice but most of all I liked the environment.

• Visited February 2013