“Almost Every Friday!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Columbia, Maryland
“Almost Every Friday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I love the pizza! I love the fun, friendly staff! Great place for the family! Great place for lunch or dinner.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cumberland, Maryland
“Fantastic Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I would give them more stars if possible! Great pizza at a good price. Thin, crispy crust with delicious sauce. Extremely fast service. Already looking for other locations.

Visited August 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Play it again, Sam”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

My sister who lives in Columbia took our extended family of 6 to this restaurant on Friday night. We enjoyed it so much we returned for Sunday lunch.

It's small with limited seating but the decor is great, mostly carved wooden structures that delight. We had everything from 3 different pizzas to Georgia fried chicken salad, to chicken parmesan, to ravioli, to chicken & broccoli Alfredo, to BLT sandwich with avocado. Try a pizza with chicken Italian sausage, goat cheese, and apples. The portions and toppings were quite generous.

All the dishes were prepared appropriate temperature and delicious in a reasonable time frame. The service from 2 different waiters was very good. We didn't try the desserts but they looked as delicious.

Looks like one will be opening in the near future closer to me. I've already informed my coworkers they're in for a treat.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
USA
“A Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

This was among the best pizza that I ever had at a pizza chain restaurant. The Ledo Deluxe Pizza had the restaurant's usual square, thin crust plus fantastic toppings such as thickly sliced pepperoni, wonderfully spiced sausage, large crisp pieces of bacon, freshly sautéed mushrooms, and more. I heard that this particular franchise is owned by the founder's daughter who takes extra pride in the pizzas. That includes preparing a special pizza sauce that is not used in other locations. We enjoyed great service and look forward to visiting again. The restaurant has a small cozy dining area, so on busy Friday evenings I understand that there usually a half hour wait for a table for those who do not want to order for carry-out. We visited during the week and could be seated immediately. Try it out!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

My wife and I started going to ledos over 40 years ago. They have always had great pizza, but this was the first time we ordered food from there other than pizza. Buffalo wings, calzones, strombolis were all awesome! Highly recommend!