“Maintains their very good standard” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Washington, DC
“Maintains their very good standard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We've been going there for many years and, with the exception of new menus , every year or so and the recent chair upgrade, they have been the same as long as we remember - good-to-great Chinese food, fast service, reasonable prices - exactly what one wants for a good meal and some doggie-bag extras for the next day.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
Sykesville, Maryland, United States
“Great Food -- Fast Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went during lunchtime with some people from work. The food was great and very fast. Will go back soon.

Visited July 2013
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Excellent, classic Chinese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We ate here last Sat night. Very busy place but excellent service, great food, huge portions. If you have 4 people, get 2 entrees. Attentive service. Very helpful with food allergies. Made special entrée for my wife. Made an entrée for me not on the menu. Best Chinese around. Like the food & show fish in the aquariums.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Maryland
“From Delivery to a Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Taking my co-workers advice, and ordered Chinese food from Hunan Manor delivered. We have eaten from many Asian restaurants in Columbia and Hunan Manor is tops on our list thus far for flavor and service. Paid a visit to their restaurant and was amazed at the authentic Asian artwork, statues and greenery. I ordered the crispy duck and my wife ordered her usual shrimp and broccoli. I had shrimp toast for the first time and became addicted. The service was great and may order their Rockfish plate next.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clarksville,MD
“Bland”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I used to love this place but this time it was not so good. I'm thinking I ordered the wrong thing. I got one of my favorites Singapore Rice Noodle and it had no flavor. It had nice sized shrimp but was blah. My friend ordered egg foo young and it was a little better but would not recommend either of these dishes.

• Visited August 2013