“Good pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 209 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving 2 for $4.50 House-Brewed Craft Beer's and Gourmet Thin-Crust Pizza All The Time. Happy Hour Mon-Fri 3PM to 7PM featuring $1 off all beer and liquor drinks and $6 appetizers.
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Cheap beer and great pizza! I don't know about you, but that seems like a good combo to me.

Certain beers are 2 for $4.50. That's usually the price of one! The thin-crust pizza is personal-sized and ranges between $9-$10. They are deceivingly NOT small. I thought I'd need two orders to get full, but one was already more than enough. I'm impressed with the variety and the originality of the toppings. I've tried 5 pizzas so far, and I've got to hand it to the Fox & the Hound Pizza

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tunaidi

Frostburg, Maryland
“Always fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Reasonable beer prices for their own beers. Excellent service...no one enters without being acknowledged....best pizza....best salad...it is the only place we eat when in Columbia. Outside dining for folks with dogs is very good too. Lots of TVs if you are a sports fan. We have had the same server for all 5 visits, and she gets bonus points for being a Frostburg State grad. When she is busy, the others cover for each other. Awesome.

Visited July 2014
New York, New York, United States
“I heart this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place gives you what you want. Good beer, good pizza, good prices and good staff. The only reason this isn't 5 stars is because it is a bit lacking in the ambiance that I like in a bar but I'm a bit picky. I've been here a bunch of times, got a few cups and will always be back. Never change Pub Dog!

Visited June 2014
“Nice Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I liked this pub restaurant. I loved how it was based off of the dog theme. Drinks are great and have great specials too. Pizza was a plus. Not may restaurants like this on the east.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Maryland
“Good pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Pub Dog is one of the favorite local watering holes. It is usually crowded at the bar but the tables can be had if you get there before 6pm. Be forewarned: this place is essentially a bar and really loud. I measured more than 85db on my cell phone app. I'm surprised OSHA doesn't require hearing protection for the workers.
The beer is good enough but nothing really special. The pizza is excellent.

• Visited June 2014