“Lots of fun” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
OH
“Lots of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Very cool local place. We enjoyed the pizza, numerous different beers and table top shuffleboard. It also has a nice outdoor area.

Visited June 2013

79% Recommend
Frostburg, Maryland
“Pub Dog Pizza and Beer - excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was my second visit, we loved it the first time, hence the return. I wish I didn't have to drive 2.5 hours to get there. The pizza and beer selections seem infinite. Really, read the menu online before you get there. I wish there were more salad choices though...but between the salads and pizzas, if you can't find something you like, you are too picky.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington, DC
“Wish I could keep this place a secret!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We LOVE Pub Dog! This is our go-to place. They have about 15 different individual-sized pizzas, a few salads, soft pretzels, and beer. What more does one need? Their seasonal beers lately have really been hitting it out of the park! My favorite pizza on the menu currently is the "Stinking Rose", it has garlic and fresh basil, with a nice, thin crust, and my husband always gets the wing dog, it's a buffalo chicken pizza. Both are yummy! It's a little noisy inside, and I'm partially deaf, so it makes going with a group more difficult for me, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice. They have dog-friendly outdoor seating, too. How cool is that?! One thing to note, it's definitely more fun to go with a group. The beers (which have a lower abv than some other craft beers) are served in two 10oz pours, so if everyone orders a different beer you can pass them around and all try them. If you go on Sundays, get their refillable cup (it's cheesy plastic, I was disappointed about that part), but then you get a discount on refills the next time you come in. The last time we were there they were having a problem with their diet Sprite dispenser. The waitress handled the issue immediately, provided me with a different selection, didn't charge me for the soda, and then comped us a shot of Grand Marnier. She went above and beyond for what I considered a minor issue. The food is consistently good, the beers are consistently good, the waitstaff are friendly and helpful... we've yet to have a bad experience.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
columbia maryland
“Beer and Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I you like beer and pizza this is the place for you , nice staff and service is fast at a fair price,however the menue is limited like i said it is pizza and beer place informal and fun if that is what you like

Visited March 2013
Middle River, Maryland
“Pizza and Beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Who wouldn't like a place that you can eat pizza and drink beer? This is great to go to with friends! They have a great selection of yummy pizza and they make their own beer! The pizza is large enough to share or you can keep it for yourself! You get 2 drinks at the same time. They make some yummy beer! I love the raz. beer!! If you have a dog you can hang out outside! They will bring your dog some water.

Visited February 2012