“Great for A Night Out” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Great for A Night Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Very good food in a good location, close to the movie theater. All the food here is good, but the appetizers especially. I really enjoyed it and its great for two or the whole family.

Visited April 2013

70% Recommend
Raleigh, North Carolina
“More Bang for your buck.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We ordered the fried rice with the combination of shrimp, chicken, and Pork and they brought out enough fried rice for us to take a doggy bag home. I actually like that because the next day I had fried rice for lunch again. :-)

Visited March 2013
Twinsburg, Ohio
“PF Chang ... More than just dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at a nearby Marriott and decided to go out with my family for a "sure thing" dinner. PF Changs always delivers quality food and tonight they didn't disappoint. During our dinner a family nearby had a disruptive member and he proceeded to throw a plate shattering it throughout the room and causing a stir of emotions in a few others dinning. Well a long story short ... We got our dinner comp'd and boxed to go. I love PF Changs... Only not in Columbia, MD.

Woodbine, Maryland
“tasty chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The service here is very good. The food is a bit above average for a chain restaurant. They will customize a sauce for you tableside

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“Birthday Dinner with just okay food and very poor service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My wife and I had reservations for 5:30 pm dinner. When we placed the reservation, I was asked if it was for any special occasion and I said yes, it's for a birthday. So, when we got there, our table was ready. Not long after we were seated, our server came by and took our drink order. Within 2 minutes, another server came by and brought us 3 little bowls of sauce with no explanation of what they were for, and asked to take our drink order. When we told here that another server had already done so, she said okay and left. Well about 5 minutes later our drinks arrived, and we ordered our food. I asked if we were to get some sort of Wanton crackers or something to eat with the 3 bowls of sauce. She said she would bring some. Well, about 15 minutes later she brought my soup but no crackers. When she appeared at another table, I summoned her and I asked about the crackers. She said she forgot and would bring out two bowls ???? When the crackers came, I was finished my soup and she said sorry they weren't here to eat with the soup. So, now we have been seated for 20 minutes, and our server disappears. We were seated at 5:35, and our entrees finally arrived at the table at 6:36 pm. They were delivered by a kitchen runner. Our server comes to the table 30 seconds later and asks how we liked everything. My wife said that we haven't even tasted it yet, but we could use a refill on water. That did not come until 15 minutes later. Very, very poor service.

As stated earlier, when we made the reservation, we indicated that it was for a birthday. No mention was ever made about the birthday.

And another problem. I am not against children in a restaurant, but when you are paying the prices that PF Chang's charges, you would expect to have a pleasant dining experience. We were seated next to a large family with a baby and what looked like 2 year old. The 2 year old cried and screamed for 20 minutes. The parents ignored him, and the management did as well.

I am very disappointed with our visit and probably will not be back until I am guaranteed that service has been improved.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage P.F. Chang's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.