“Tasty food, great atmosphere, good service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Asian fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Baltimore, Maryland
“Tasty food, great atmosphere, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Overall we had a very nice dinner. The restaurant layout is great and stylish partitions allow for privacy which allows for a great dining atmosphere. The service was very good and attentive--our water glasses were always full.

We started with the Red Sauced Wontons which were really too spicy to eat (a lot of chili sauce). We probably left half of it uneaten because it sets your mouth on fire. The entrees we got were DELICIOUS. We ordered the Crispy Boneless Duck W/ Chef's Brown Sauce and the Supreme Crispy Eggplant and couldn't decide which one we liked more. Would definitely recommend both of those dishes,

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
“Average asian food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

On the way to a concert we decided to stop here my 1stniece problem is after we ordered our takeout the gentleman asked us if we needed plates. We said yes. not only did we not get plates no forks either. Food was average
tasting . I would rather be at a japenese rest. Or pf changs. If im in the area i may give them another chance. But i would really have to be in the mood for chinese.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Maryland
“Great Lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This a great place for an inexpensive lunch, much more cheaper than their dinners, but the same great food. The lunch menu is smaller, but good variety. You get an entree, soup or egg roll & a buffet of yummy appetizers. My wife and I go here for a date lunch often. I love their "Morengo Delight" - diced chicken & shrimp in a spicy plumb sauce with peanuts. She likes their chicken with spicy green beans. Never had a bad meal here.

• Visited February 2013
Gwynn Oak, Maryland
“Excellent food and service....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We chose to go out for Easter dinner this year to one of my father's favorite places, Asean Bistro. The atmosphere is intimate and upscale, perfect for families and date night. Portions were plentiful - I had the special, Pan-fried Grouper with Sweet Basil Sauce. The filet was huge. It was served with white rice and I had the Thai House Salad to accompany. Other selections ordered were: Whole Rockfish Fried with choice of sauce; Seafood Combination, and Combination Fried Rice. All dishes were excellent. Service was very friendly and attentive (especially since my father is a regular!). I would also recommend their other location, Jesse Wong's Hong Kong, in Timonium, MD.

• Visited March 2013
Beavercreek, Ohio
“Delicious, eclectic food; Great ambiance; Excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Wow - this has to be the best restaurant I have tried in my many travels to Columbia, MD!! The menu was varied, with great seafood choices and lots of sauces. The waiter was helpful in recommending selections for me. I got the Salmon in black bean sauce and a side of Mala Green Beans. Both were excellent. Service was quick and attentive on the Tuesday evening I visited (granted, the restaurant wasn't very full, but still, the wait staff was excellent in tending to my needs).
Wine list by the glass is limited. However, on Tuesday evenings, they offer bottles of wine at 50% off, and you can take home what you don't drink! Unfortunately for me, I wasn't aware of the 50% off deal until after I had ordered and received a glass of wine.
I will definitely return to Jesse Wong's Asean Bistro!

• Visited March 2013