“Really good pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Mount Airy, Maryland
“Really good pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

The brick oven results in a great crust. Order toppings to you likking andn get a great pizza!

65% Recommend
Maryland
“First visit was a charm”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

My first visit to Bertucci's was a very good experience. Better than Olive Garden, on par with Romano's Macaroni Grill. I had the lobster ravioli and my dinner companion had the Fruiti de Mare with cod,mussels and shrimp. We enjoyed our entrees. The lobster ravioli was plain cheese ravioli with the lobster meat atop, I was expecting the filling to be lobster, nonetheless it was tasty. Our 2 shared small plates/appetizers were both very over oiled, the roasted green beans and the mushrooms were both doing swimming in olive oil (this is the reason I am rating this restaurant average instead of very good). I liked their freshly baked rolls at the beginning. The decor was plain. We ate on a Friday evening and were told the wait time would be 15 minutes or more, we ended up waiting only 5 minutes before we were seated, so all was good. I was told their pizzas are superb, but did not order one this time.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ellicott City, Maryland
“A Good Casual Place For PIzza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

A chain place that delivers. The pizza is very good and a nice selection of italian dishes. A family place that is an upscale version of Pizza Hut.

Visited March 2012
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Brick-oven taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

If you are a fan of the brick-oven / coal-fire taste, you will love this restaurant. I had never been to a Bertucci's before coming to Maryland a few years ago, and in the last year I have visited the Columbia location five times. The pre-entree bread is fantastic, and I cannot resist any of the brick-oven dishes or pizza. The prices are reasonable for a chain restaurant, and the service is excellent.

Visited March 2012
Columbia, Maryland
“Good food at a reasonable price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

Food is good and in good-sized portions. Service is uneven.

Visited November 2011