“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Carson City, Nevada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We went here for dinner on the Thursday after Christmas. I was very surprised that it was so busy! We were greeted and seated immediately, even though the place was PACKED. Our server took our drink order right away and brought over hot, fresh, towels to clean our hands and faces. It was a very lovely experience.
We ordered 6 different rolls from the menu, including the Hurricane Eye Roll. I can't tell you how incredibly fresh and delicious the rolls tasted!
The food was fantastic and the prices were very reasonable.
I wish I lived closer...I know my son and daughter in law go here on a regular basis but the food was FANTASTIC!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend
Highland, Maryland
“Top Japanese Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Excellent restaurant hidden from the street but way worth the little walk. First suggestion, make a reservation. Sushi and rolls are excellent. Try the chef specials, they are more expensive but delicious and beautifully presented. Tempuras are very good as well. We order a few of everything and share. However, it is expensive. Assume at least $50/pp.

Columbia, Maryland
“Delightful!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I eat here as often as time and budget allow! I could live on the salmon sashimi, always super fresh and perfect. Rolls are great, too, especially the spicy ones! Lily, my favorite server, always makes me laugh with her no-nonsense attitude but warm and genuine smile!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, TX
“I loved the sushi here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I'm a vegan but I eat vegan sushi all over the country and I loved what I had here. They had a Japanese squash roll that I'd never seen anywhere before that was sweet and savory at the same time and their sea weed salad was great and offered in a very generous portion. The prices were excellent for sushi as well. I got a lot of food for $20.

Visited October 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Fab Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Delicious rolls! The fish is always fresh. Try some of the rolls NOT on the menu like the nugget roll or the sono #14 ;)

Visited August 2012