“terrible just terrible” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Maryland
“terrible just terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

we used to frequent Don Pablo's often about 4 years ago, we were back in the area so we went there today. We should have known better when we walked in and only one other table in the once bustling restaurant had any people eating at it.
We sat in the corner- I knew we should have got up right then. The booth to the side was do disgustingly dirty, along with the floor, the table, the window sill. We ordered margaritas, they were full of ice and so watered down- well not worth the $7 price tag on them. Our food was ok. But I could only imagine what shape the kitchen was the whole time I sat there in disgust.
Another patron that will never step foot in that door again!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Baltimore, MD
“Slow even when they are not busy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Went there for lunch on a Thursday, and the place was pretty empty. Service was really slow, even at 11:30 AM when it's not busy for lunch yet. The food was OK. I did have to wait until they got everyone's plate right since they were delivering the wrong stuff to people and we had to play "musical plates". The only reason I did not rate it lower is because the food was OK, but from what I could tell that probably depended upon what you ordered..

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dunedin, Florida
“Reasonable food & price, not quite as crowded as so many of the restaurants in Columbia...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Reasonable food and price -- I usually end up spending $20 per person (including drink and tip). I often get the 3-fish taco plate.
Waiter/waitress behave a bit more distracted than you think they should be, since it is rare to see more than half the tables occupied.
Not bad food, and quite a big selection.

Visited March 2013
Woodbine, Maryland
“Didn't get past the drinks and cheese dip!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We were hungry and my husband wanted a margarita. Don Pablo's happened to be in the same shopping center we were in so we stopped. We ordered margaritas and queso to start. The margarita was horrible, it lacked flavor, it tasted diluted. The queso we received was runny, it was barely warm and had chunks of cheese skin (the film it forms on top after it sits a while) mixed through out. I could not help but think that it was recycled. When the couple next to us ordered the same thing it came out looking fresher and it wasn't nearly as runny as ours. That was it for me, paid our bill, went elsewhere for dinner, won't be back!

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Great gluten free menu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I recently started eating gluten free and was happy to receive my very own special, hot off the press gluten free menu when I arrived. They even made me special broken up warmed taco piece nachos. My husband was jealous as his weren't as warm as mine! (smile) We will definitely be returning soon!

Visited January 2013