“nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
Phoenix, Arizona
“nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I Recently stayed at this hotel for 4 nights for a business trip. I would recommend it to anyone visiting the area. It was very close to BWI, company buildings and the freeway. Loved have the option of several restaurants nearby for dinner, and the free breakfast. The breakfast folks were very friendly, two gentlemen were managing breakfast while I was there. The Rooms were clean and spacious.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
GeneralManager8320, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the staff and managment of Homewood Suites, please allow me to thank you for your recent stay with us.

I am excited that you gave us such a good review on Trip Advisor. Also, I am happy that you had the opportunity to take advantage of some of the amenities that we offer here at Homewood.

Also, Anoop and Jeff (the Breakfast Host) were excited that you mentioned them.

Again, thank you for your stay and your review on Trip Advisor, And we hope you return "home to Homewood" soon.

Norman Eaton
General Mmanager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for four weeks. It was a lovely hotel. Staff was very friendly. I was able to check in early three weeks in a row. Breakfast was good but dinner was hit or miss. Great meatballs but bad hotdogs.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hello Mark,

It is great hearing from you, since you left us!!

On behalf of the staff and management of Homewood Suites- Columbia, thank you for your recent stay with us. Also, please allow me to thank you for writing a good review on Trip Advisor, regarding your stay.

I did share your comment regarding the dinner and we are working to get it consistently great.
However, I must agree that those hotdogs were not enjoyable :(

Norman Eaton
Brighton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Beautiful property and great service. Breakfast was tasty (except the scrambled eggs) and good coffee. Nice that a hotel suites chain offers breakfast as well as heavy appetizers in the evening (Mon-Thurs) - which are more like a dinner. Great location - close to restaurants, shopping and highways. I would stay here again.

Traverse City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I normally stay at Homewood Suites while in Columbia area for tech training, but it was booked the first two of three nights of my trip. Luckily, there was an opening on the final night. Their breakfast and dinners are a bonus, and there's a few chain restaurants just a short walk away if you want something different and don't have the energy to deal with rush hour traffic. The gas station is nearby too for gassing up your rental car before returning to BWI airport.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Elkridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My mom and I stayed here for my son's graduation. I live about 5 minutes away, but wanted her to have a comfortable place to spend time and I moved in there as well. The Homewood Suites Columbia is awesome ! I can't say enough about the comfort of our suite, the common facilities or the service. Our suite faced the main road which has several restaurants on it and is active all day so it may have been a little louder than a room at the back of the hotel, however, I want to urge you to request one of the front rooms. We had a lot of fun watching the comings and goings at the hotel, which was packed for graduations, weddings (saw a bride in the elevator) and sports tournaments. Some of the highlights were: terrific manager's reception one night with a great, full meal, pool and spa with plenty of outdoor seating, helpful hotel staff. I won't mention several minor items which would detract from my overall impression, however, both my mom and I noted independently that the "all day coffee service" was often cold. I urge you to stay at the Homewood Suites when in the area. I have had visitors stay at close by hotels for about the same price (our price was lower as we booked more consecutive nights) but I will book them in this hotel from now on!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front of the hotel if you don't mind a little noise, but would enjoy watch...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

What a great hotel this is. Super nice staff and very clean too. We have stayed at various suites hotels previously and this is possibly the best for families and business stays.

Access to DC Capital area was easy and tool around 45 mins in off peak traffic (if there is such a thing in DC).

As with a lot of hotels the walls are a little thin and so you can enjoy your neighbors a little more than you may wish, though this did not detract from our enjoyment at all. We will definitely be back again.

Stayed May 2014
Carmel, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

This was our first experience at this hotel. The suite was perfect, more than we expected. We would come back here again and use it to the fullest capacity. Breakfasts were wonderful, different each day. Staff was friendly but not intrusive.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia? Share your experiences!