“Great place to bring the kids....” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great place to bring the kids....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

My husband brought his daughters and I here for a quirky Valentine's Day lunch. We thought the kids might enjoy the environment and the shakes! Boy! Did they! They ordered fried pickles to me surprise! I think they enjoyed just the thought of them. All of our girls order shakes with crazy flavors and each shake was delicious. The service was very nice and the food came up hot. Definitely a place to go to! But not an everyday place.. I can only imagine how many calories we ate up!! Expect to spend about 30.00 for two.. 50-60 for a family of 6.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Always Great Food / Service / Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here many times. Always get the Angus Burger Platter. Comes with burger, fries or onion rings and a salad or cole slaw. Best value on the menu. Always seems like too much food to eat....but it is so good... I always.have to finish it all. The service is always great...and the best part for me is that I never have to ask for a drink refill. They are very attentive to customers. Great job!!! We will be back many more times.

Visited June 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Onion Rings, Fries and Shakes...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Oh My! We did not order a meal while there, rather the 4 of us split onion rings, sweet potato fries, regular fries and milkshakes. I combined two flavors to make my own shake: Mocha plus oreo :-)

The staff as friendly and service was quick.

Visited June 2014
Tucson
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, But Some Issues”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Went in before 6:00 on a Wednesday. Only one other customers in the place. Service was fast, and the hot food was good. Had a milkshake that was very runny, not the usual at this restaurant.
The issue was the staff. They were obviously bored, awaiting the dinner rush, and were very loud and playing games (volleyball with sauce packets) at the kitchen entrance. The manager asked them to settle down several times, to no avail. It's very distracting to eat in such an environment, and we blamed our poor shake on the lack of attention. On the good side, our waiter was very thorough and attentive.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“The 50's Diner with Better Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a great casual restaurant. The theme is a 50's diner right down to the music. The focus is on burgers, fries and milkshakes. While that sounds simple enough, what sets Cheeburger Cheeburger apart is the ability to customize everything to your liking. Five sauces for the fries,over twenty toppings for the burgers and as many flavors of milkshakes that you can imagine. The food is fresh, high quality and made to order. They also feature salad, wraps and non-meat burgers including turkey, veggie and salmon. The service is good and the atmosphere is friendly. A good value and a great meal is here.

• Visited October 2013