“Cheebuger cheeburger has great onion rings” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 224 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Columbia, MD
“Cheebuger cheeburger has great onion rings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

If you want to have some of the best, thin batter coated onion rings in the world, go to Cheeburger cheeburger. You also can order a reasonable sized burger if you don't have a huge appetite, because they have different sizes. The other specialty I would recommend are their milkshakes. Too many flavors to mention. They rock!

Visited June 2013

Pensacola, Florida
“Excellent burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Only went there once but was very impressed. The service and food were both very good and I would love to go back to try other items!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Laurel, Maryland
“service so poor, they lied to cover up and I walked out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I ordered online, confirmed the order, drove to the restaurant. I've made this same order online many times. This time, the man who usually was behind the counter was not there. In his place was... no one. Finally a woman came and asked if I wanted to place an order. I explained that I had already placed one and was just there to pick up. She insisted they had no orders. After some discussion it was clear she had not looked at any online orders to see if they were mine. I explained that mine was an online order. She pulled up one, clearly the kitchen had not been told about it. It was not mine. I looked mine up on my cellphone web browser, showed her the order number and the confirmation. She insisted she had only received one order and I must have made some mistake, ordering from a different restaurant. I showed her how the columbia restaurant was the one I'd ordered from. She looked online again, then printed up two orders, saying this was all she had. Neither was mine. THe way she said it, it was clear she was lying to cover up the fact that she had not looked up or informed the kitchen about online orders. She offered to take my order fresh. By this time, realizing that she had lied to me from the start to cover up her mistake, I was not going to order from here. They wasted 45 minutes of my time as I had to drive to nearby Fuddruckers and place an order from scratch and wait. Worse, they made a mistake that the could have fixed (offered some discount for the mistake), but instead, they lied, and when I caught them in the lie, they kept lying. I drove away, ready to make sure everyone knew the truth about the poor training and poor customer service in this restaurant. Too bad, too, because we like their food. With the mistakes and lying, however, I can't trust them to treat me properly now that they've messed up this badly this time.

• Visited April 2013
Columbia, Maryland
“Good Food, Great for Kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

There is nothing pretentious or fancy about this place but the staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is that of a 50's cafe. The burgers are great and the place is very kid friendly.

Visited April 2013
columbia maryland
“Be hungry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

A hamburger sometimes is more than just an hambuger. The portions here are very large, in fact almost too much, but if you like good tasting very large hambugers this is the place for you. The place itself has a 50.s fell to it, nothing fancy just an old fashion hamburger place. By the way if you can eat their very large buger they put your picture on the wall, good luck with that it can feed two to three pople.

• Visited March 2013