“Nice selection, but missing a few deli regulars” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 219 restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Clarksville, MD
“Nice selection, but missing a few deli regulars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I love the soups and the muffalotta sandwich with veggies and olives. It is sooo good! I wish they had cole slaw so I could order a sandwich with corned beef, cole slaw and russian dressing which is a deli sandwich that is pretty common. THey don't serve cole slaw...they also don't have half sour pickles. The soft serve is great. Nice place to go if you want to watch TV too...they have several on around the restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

71% Recommend
Columbia, Maryland
“One of our "go-to" places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

We really like this place. I've had a reuben -- excellent. Other sandwiches were also good. I especially like their seafood gumbo -- I think it is the best I have had outside of Louisianna.

The salad bar looks very good -- but since it costs as much as the sandwich orders, we haven't tried it yet.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eldersburg
“Check your order”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I love this place and go there frequently but have had to learn the hard way to make sure I check my order, they always forget something ! Usually its the Guacamole or the salsa, and once i get back to work i dont have the time to go back and retrieve the forgotten item!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Yaounde, Cameroon
“Great deli food & atmosphere in Howard County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here three times already, each visit is outstanding. Their ruebens and California clubs are great. They offer an all-you-can-eat salad bar and free ice cream! Jason's Deli is located across the street from the soon to open Wegmans.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Maryland
“Good lunch, but not the first place I'd think about returning”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Everyone in our group of four except me seemed to be pleased with what they ordered therefore the 4 stars for "food". If it had been me alone it would have been 3 stars for "food". My wife had a spinach wrap which she enjoyed. I had the Great Reuben which didn't compare to better reubens that I have ordered elsewhere. The sauerkraut was undercooked, it could have used a little more cheese and sauce, and there was too much meat if you can believe that. It did not have the qualities of a "great" reuben or even a good reuben. Since it is a deli, after ordering your food it is brought to your table which was done promptly.

• Visited January 2012