“exceptional restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery
Hernando, Florida
“exceptional restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

For a restaurant in a strip mall, this place is a stand out. The restaurant was busy but we had reservations and were seated immediately. The staff was exceptional- they did not rush you through dinner. The food was the best Indian food we have had since London and the price was very reasonable.

Visited July 2014

Pensacola, Florida
“Best Indian Food in a While”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

This was the best Indian Food I have had in a while. I had the Tiki Masala Salmon and my wife had the Tiki Masala Chicken. Both were delicious as were the sauces and bread that was served before the meal. The manager even came over and comped me a glass of wine for no particular reason. Service was very prompt and they never let my water glass get down to less than half! If I lived here this would be one of my regular nights out. Our entrees were both between $15 and $20.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Fine dining and kid friendly ... Bonus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The good was wonderful! Samosas tasty, roti buttery and the mixed grilled meats sizzling hot at the table with tons of flavor. This place is fit for fine dining yet kid friendly. My husband and I arrived with our very active two year old and they greeted us very nicely holding all doors open. Eager to eat they waited on us hand and foot it seemed that way anyway. The head waiter ( I guess that's what he's called) came over a few times to make small talk, check on my son and even brought him over a drink. Well the drink was so good ( mango, milk, sugar) smoothie that he drank it in about five minutes flat. The waiters seemed to know the menu and had plenty of recommendations for ordering "plenty" for the table and not too much. We will be going back again really soon. I would totally recommend going to their brunch buffet to sample some of the many dishes they offer. The buffet samples change daily.

“Good food and excellent cordial service. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Good food excellent cordial service. Portions also decent.
Split requests no problem
I wish I can come more often hear

Baltimore, Maryland
“Fantastic meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We went to Royal Taj for dinner last night. Pretty crowded, lucky that we were seated quickly without a reservation. The service and attentive staff are fantastic. My friend got the Tandoori Mixed Grill and loved it! It included shrimp, chicken (several different types) and lamb. It was a lot of food! I got curry chicken and it was fabulous, very tender chicken chunks and a wonderful sauce. My friend even got a glass of wine on the house from the manager. Quality food and service at very reasonable prices, I will definitely be returning!! Our waiter even recommended when to come for the lunch buffet so we can try more of the delicious food!

• Visited June 2014